Username
Password

02:12 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
coreysetfail
I Blue Myself.
Calcium, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
He'll be bald in a few years and we can all laugh at him.

i actually think he got that problem fixed somehow. in season one his hair was thinning like crazy, but now it's mysteriously absent ever since he got it shaved off a couple years ago. hair transplant?
02:58 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
I'mOnAHorse
Yeezy Season
I don't like the show, but some of his stand up is ok
03:00 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
loved the first season, when it was unpopular and he was actually a little funny and humble......than he became huge and along became an arrogant asshole and i cant stand him at all, show blows now...

this. calling the show tosh.O is an absolute joke, more like lets copy off G4(websoup) and instead of a nice guy hosting we'll put a complete and total assbag, and it'll be "funny" well its not and the show blows. daily show and colbert report will ALWAYS be better

Bahahaha. I think he's always been this faux-cocky asshole - it's his shtick. How does the show blow now? Besides a bigger studio, it's the exact same thing as it was before. And the show was created and premiered around the same time as "Web Soup." And who is comparing to TDS and TCR, it's not political at all.

In conclusion, you're not very smart.
03:18 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Colinmac36
NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
Bahahaha. I think he's always been this faux-cocky asshole - it's his shtick. How does the show blow now? Besides a bigger studio, it's the exact same thing as it was before. And the show was created and premiered around the same time as "Web Soup." And who is comparing to TDS and TCR, it's not political at all.

the show used to not blow because he has changed over the seasons somewhat. & Web Soup was first pal. & because tosh comes before both of those go on, most people just say tosh is better without watching tds and tcr, so i wasn't making that political point, i was making the point of what shows are funnier.

03:20 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
the show used to not blow because he has changed over the seasons somewhat. & Web Soup was first pal. & because tosh comes before both of those go on, most people just say tosh is better without watching tds and tcr, so i wasn't making that political point, i was making the point of what shows are funnier.

Haha. I'm just messing with you, but I have no idea what changes you're seeing over the seasons.

And as far as Web Soup goes:

tosh.0 - June 4, 2009
WS - June 7, 2009
03:22 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Colinmac36
NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
Haha. I'm just messing with you, but I have no idea what changes you're seeing over the seasons.

And as far as Web Soup goes:

tosh.0 - June 4, 2009
WS - June 7, 2009
no way in hell, i could've sworn web soup came first...they thought of the idea first!seriously though, was always under impression WS came first because everyone always made the comparison that they stole the idea that is why. hahah holy shit my memory is going. idk it just seems like he is a more egotistical son of a bitch than ever. and yeah its all good, nothing personal haha
03:33 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
projectmayhem16
keep cool, but care
Anytown, U.S.A.
Male
i actually think he got that problem fixed somehow. in season one his hair was thinning like crazy, but now it's mysteriously absent ever since he got it shaved off a couple years ago. hair transplant?
Yeah, he's doing something. But we can agree that under that faux rug: he's going bald, that's enough for me.
04:16 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I figured there would have been a thread for this show already. Anyway, absolutely love the show and his stand up. Saw him on The Tosh Tour Twenty Ten. Can't tell you the last time I've laughed that hard consistently for about an hour and a half.
04:19 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
juice182
El Segundo, CA
Male - 26 Years Old
it can be entertaining but i'd never go out of my way to watch it.
05:03 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
COREhorizon
Get Free
Bethlehem, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
this. calling the show tosh.O is an absolute joke, more like lets copy off G4(websoup) and instead of a nice guy hosting we'll put a complete and total assbag, and it'll be "funny" well its not and the show blows. daily show and colbert report will ALWAYS be better

That's why I was a huge fan of The Soup with Joel McHale, because he was funny and down to earth at the same time.

Nice avatar btw, great band and album.
05:16 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Forever.Zero
all glory to ...
Ontario, Canada
Male
Dude's a modern day Bob Saget
05:25 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Colinmac36
NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
That's why I was a huge fan of The Soup with Joel McHale, because he was funny and down to earth at the same time.

Nice avatar btw, great band and album.
agreed, and yeah B&C are one of my top favorites right now, still have to order a physical of it but ive listened to it a couple times i love separation, definitely my album on the year.
05:25 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Colinmac36
NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
Dude's a modern day Bob Saget
bobsagetisgod.com .....?
05:31 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Forever.Zero
all glory to ...
Ontario, Canada
Male
bobsagetisgod.com .....?

I was mostly referring to his run on America's Funniest Videos
05:40 PM on 05/17/11 
User Info.
Colinmac36
NJ
Male - 20 Years Old
I was mostly referring to his run on America's Funniest Videos
hahaha oh yes! i almost forgot about the only successful part of his entire career.hahaha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos