Password
Streaming News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 73 of 73.
10:10 AM on 05/18/11
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
User Info.
this is so much more awesome than the saosin song
came in here to say this. of all the different options this guy has (Saosin, Maybe Emarosa, go back to Tides of Man) this sounds the most promising.
10:19 AM on 05/18/11
palebluedot
Give me all you've got now birds
User Info.
It reminds me a lot of Secret and Whisper.
I hope this guy keeps working in his own projects. Many people will be happy.
But Saosin needs rawer vocals
10:21 AM on 05/18/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Casey talked to Tillian via facebook, here's the response. This is his official personal Facebook

I dont like the sound of side projects. Seems like this (Tillian with Sao) wont stick.
10:23 AM on 05/18/11
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
I dont like the sound of side projects. Seems like this (Tillian with Sao) wont stick.
Most side projects do take away from the person's main focus. I'm hoping he can manage both.
11:21 AM on 05/18/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Most side projects do take away from the person's main focus. I'm hoping he can manage both.

I personally would rather have Cove and Sao make up and deliver a proper follow up to their S/T. I know that will never happen but a dude can wish
11:24 AM on 05/18/11
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
I personally would rather have Cove and Sao make up and deliver a proper follow up to their S/T. I know that will never happen but a dude can wish

I feel the exact same way. And I want Jonny Craig back in emarosa. Ha
11:36 AM on 05/18/11
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
THE SOUND ARCHIVES
HOLY S***

Please don't join Saosin

Yes sir. Did a little digging. I nearly dropped my laptop on the floor when I figured out that it was really The Sound Archives. Very talented musicians.

Wait this is the same band as The Sound Archives?! I've been waiting forever for them to find a vocalist. Holy most anticipated Batman

Yes, it's TSA. I always figured they'd give up on the vocalist search. Looks like good things come to those who wait.
11:42 AM on 05/18/11
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I don't think it'll be a problem.
1. He wanted to do both Tides of Man and Saosin, but the ToM guys booted him for it.
2. The guys in Archives have been sitting around Fullerton for the last two years; having to share your new vocalist with Saosin isn't such a terrible deal.
3. The guy is a hard worker.

AP do some digging and find out cause this is weird. If Tilian's not in Saosin, he needs to go back to Tides Of Man, who are STILL looking for a singer :(

Not to bring out unspoken AP law, but check other replies before asking for new data; it's been posted on Til's FB he's doing Archives AND Saosin, and it's here: http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/05/n...bers-released/
01:53 PM on 05/18/11
JoeSledger
Registered Member
User Info.
I don't think it'll be a problem.
1. He wanted to do both Tides of Man and Saosin, but the ToM guys booted him for it.
2. The guys in Archives have been sitting around Fullerton for the last two years; having to share your new vocalist with Saosin isn't such a terrible deal.
3. The guy is a hard worker.

Not to bring out unspoken AP law, but check other replies before asking for new data; it's been posted on Til's FB he's doing Archives AND Saosin, and it's here: http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/05/n...bers-released/
thanks! looks like he'll be the new Jonny Craig/Craig Owens, multiple projects. i wonder if Archives will be on the same label as Saosin, whenever that's announced.
02:36 PM on 05/18/11
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Is he in Saosin, or what?
02:52 PM on 05/18/11
xxero182
User Info.
Is he in Saosin, or what?
He's in Archives, and will be doing a record with Saosin sometime in the future.
06:34 PM on 05/18/11
thedaywedied
twitter.com/thesouth
User Info.
I was afraid this was some sort of troll... but I'm glad to know that he's found a place in which he fits than the forced Saosin partnership.
Though I ache for Tides, I'd much rather hear this than Saosin failing to regain former glory.
07:39 PM on 05/18/11
LexXchaos
making the perfect mess of my life
User Info.
Really liked this, but please just go back to Tides.
This!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums