Username
Password
Radio News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Radio
Inside AP.net

The Gunz Show Tonight

Posted by: Christian Wagner (05/18/11)
OneLove (Studio performance), Leighton and Matt Malpass (The Cinema), Sparks The Rescue, and an exclusive announcement from City (Comma) State will all be on The Gunz Show tonight at 9 PM EST.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13.
11:23 AM on 05/18/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
11:27 AM on 05/18/11
valoo
User Info.
This the dude with the lisp?
01:27 PM on 05/18/11
hidude318
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One Love is playing the Crazy donkey on the 28th. Anyone going to that? My friend Christopher John is opening.
01:54 PM on 05/18/11
Starbury
The Music Review
User Info.
The Gunz Show sucks... hes the biggest d-bag

listen to quality radio
02:51 PM on 05/18/11
JamesBond
User Info.
Comma State better take their time. So far only one song is good (Night That Never Ends)
09:48 AM on 05/19/11
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
User Info.
The Gunz Show sucks... hes the biggest d-bag

listen to quality radio

Considering the product you are putting out and to call it "quality radio", this makes you seem like a complete jackass.
08:45 AM on 05/29/11
Starbury
The Music Review
User Info.
Considering the product you are putting out and to call it "quality radio", this makes you seem like a complete jackass.
quit blowing guns.
10:19 AM on 05/29/11
RockTheWalls
User Info.

Not blowing Gunz. Regardless of me also being a host on idobi Radio, it is me just stating my opinion. I really hate to sound like a dickhead, but for you to be shooting off your mouth saying that his show sucks and your show is quality radio is so, so wrong. I realize that when everyone starts a radioshow it is bound to be pretty terrible, but you just don't go around shooting your mouth like that. It makes you look like a complete jackass.
10:32 PM on 05/29/11
Starbury
The Music Review
User Info.
Not blowing Gunz. Regardless of me also being a host on idobi Radio, it is me just stating my opinion. I really hate to sound like a dickhead, but for you to be shooting off your mouth saying that his show sucks and your show is quality radio is so, so wrong. I realize that when everyone starts a radioshow it is bound to be pretty terrible, but you just don't go around shooting your mouth like that. It makes you look like a complete jackass.
my show is better then gunz. hes a puss anyways. i have called him out before giving him every opportunity to come on our show and try to explain how his was better. you idobi guys are all pusses. i bet your show blows even more mr. guy
10:35 PM on 05/29/11
Starbury
The Music Review
User Info.
p.s. you must be a jackass. Saturday 8-10.... no one listens then you jackasss. their out getting smashed and chasing tail..... duh
12:00 AM on 05/30/11
RockTheWalls
User Info.
p.s. you must be a jackass. Saturday 8-10.... no one listens then you jackasss. their out getting smashed and chasing tail..... duh

13,000+ every week beg to differ

Gunz doesnt come on your show because you arent with arguing about his show. Its pointless for him
08:58 PM on 05/30/11
Starbury
The Music Review
User Info.
13k lol yeah right
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music