Username
Password
Brighten News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Brighten
Inside AP.net

Update From Brighten

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (04/14/07)
A message and video from Brighten can be found below.
Message From The BandRight now we are looking for a place to settle in and call home. We have been through some rough times over the past year or so. For the record, Carbon Copy was very good to us. JT and Mark have become some close friends of ours.

So untill we decide on where we are going to stay, we are just going to be touring a lot and meeting new people and just doing what we do. We are selling a 9 song record with us. So come get it!

We (Brighten) are really excited to be going out with Hawthorne Heights, From First To Last, Secondhand Serenade, and Powerspace! We are stoked to do this tour because we get to see all of our wonderful fans and meet new people ANDD hang out with some really cool dudes.

The Hawthorne boys are some of our best friends and we are so thankful that they are helping us out. They are all about helping smaller bands out.. and thankfully we have to opportunity to be a part of that. A lot of bands have been so good to Brighten and we are thankful beyond words. We treat our band and fans like family (to our best ability) and Hawthorne has treated us like that as well. We actually met the Powerspace guys while on Highway I-5 (seriously... we told them to pull over so we could say hi) and can't wait to hang out with them and meet the other two bands as well!

I hope everyone will come and support the 5 bands on this tour because you guys are the whole reason we do this. Not to sound cheesy, but for real ya'll. Thanks again for always showing Brighten love and we will see you soon!

Love,
Jimmy, Justin, and Alex

Video

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31.
06:06 AM on 04/14/07
ekw611
Erin Wyer
User Info.
brighten is pretty much the only reason to go to that tour.
06:22 AM on 04/14/07
princesschad
sowing season
User Info.
This confirms that Hawthorne are good guys.
06:30 AM on 04/14/07
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
labels will be all over their nuts in no time.
06:35 AM on 04/14/07
Flowers
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wonder if they were told to post these things in order to get on the tour. They would be better off staying far away from HH. HH will probably burn them too.
07:18 AM on 04/14/07
aimless endeavo
I Will Kick Your Ass
User Info.
I wonder if they were told to post these things in order to get on the tour. They would be better off staying far away from HH. HH will probably burn them too.
youre an idiot. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
07:30 AM on 04/14/07
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
User Info.

Don't be an idiot.
08:31 AM on 04/14/07
falloutcollapse
mr. banana grabber
User Info.
this band has a lot of potential
08:48 AM on 04/14/07
guitarsmash0r
count it.
User Info.

I was just thinking this. I won't be surprised if everyone on the tour did an announcement like this (and Hawthorne Heights)
09:07 AM on 04/14/07
badnewsandliars
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
brighten is pretty much the only reason to go to that tour.

this is true.
09:51 AM on 04/14/07
Ryan Imhof
Registered Member
User Info.
Shut up plz.
10:02 AM on 04/14/07
StimulisRocker
User Info.

that is sweet they take out smaller bands, but i msure its beneficial to them cuz they get more of a $$ for themselves. openign bands on these tours sumtimes only get gas money and a few bucks extra. but it is cool smaller bands get to play in fornt of big crowds
10:12 AM on 04/14/07
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
good band.
11:48 AM on 04/14/07
falloutboy.
yo
User Info.
that is sweet they take out smaller bands, but i msure its beneficial to them cuz they get more of a $$ for themselves. openign bands on these tours sumtimes only get gas money and a few bucks extra. but it is cool smaller bands get to play in fornt of big crowds
the headlining band and the main support always yank in atleast 60-70% of the money, than the rest is fed through to the smaller bands. but the whole point is for the crowd size this tour is gonna have.
11:54 AM on 04/14/07
mutiny
voldiemort
User Info.
i love these guys. the nc show is near the same day as the audition, i don' think i'll be able to go to both
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests