AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

07:37 AM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
calais
No Avatar Selected
Oliver Sykes was arrested last night because he's a pathetic little boy who can't deal with rejection.

We were invited to party on the tour bus and they seemed pleasant enough initially. But, when Victoria declined his advances, he kicked off, got his chipolata-sized penis out and pissed on her. We willingly left the bus. Once off the bus, some cunt proceeded to throw a jagermeister bottle in Vic's face, resulting in this...

(PIC OF VIC'S BLOOD DRENCHED FACE)
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...e/100_0940.jpg

Because none of us saw which one of them actually threw the bottle, the only thing they could arrest anyone on was the pissing thing, so Oliver was lead off to the police station in handcuffs, whilst the lardy drummer had a little tantrum about the possibility of not being able to make their next tour date (Swindon... this evening... if they're lucky) and called me a "dyke" when I laughed in his face, Victoria went off to the QMC to have her forehead sewn up, whilst Lew, Warner, Paul and I spent several loooong laborious hours down at the police station giving statements. "White male... skinny... tattoos on his neck and knuckles... silly floppy hair... wearing girl's jeans... more foundation on than me".

The police reckon they have enough to charge him with and that he'll probably be getting out on bail later on today. If and when it comes to court, whether they're playing Sheffield or fucking America, he will HAVE to come back to Nottingham.

They won't be paid for that gig and they won't be allowed to return to play Rock City again.

There was a Kerrang journalist on the bus, who was utterly disgusted with their brattish behavior and a bloke from their label, who didn't seem to like being affiliated with drama. Perhaps they'll get dropped.

So there you have it, proof that the golden boy of Kerrang is no more than a brat who throws his toys out of the pram when he can't get some poon.

THE STATEMENT FROM THE BAND

"Bring Me The Horizon have stated that after the court case yesterday relating Oliver Sykes and the incidence that went on in there tour bus in Nottingham, that Oliver Sykes has been charged.
check out myspace.com/bmth for the full story."
07:40 AM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
Buffalo, NY
Male - 21 Years Old
what the fuck
07:43 AM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
haha what a dicksnout ... i want to see his reasoning for this, or his statement .... there is nothing you can say to justify doing that without looking like a pathetic piece of butthole skin..
07:45 AM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
Lansing, MI
Male - 30 Years Old
All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine inches and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow pills from this site, copy and paste the address into your browser to see them. BUSMR.COM
I found out when I was at his house, three fridays ago, we were getting ready to go to the mall, so while he was in the shower, I went in his room, sneeked under his bed and found a box with pill bottles in it, there was like 9 full bottles and 4 empty ones, all ordered from BUSMR.COM I was laughing at first but then when he came in the room and caught me looking at them, he freaked out and made me sware to not ever tell anyone about them, especially girls from school or work that he has been dating for the past while, now that I think of it, he has been rather busy with all the popular girls around here, when just last year he was the shyest when it came to girls.
I just never put two and two together until he explained it all to me, I did see his prick and yes, it is huge, pronostar huge, the thickest and longest one I ever seen.
I know this sounds really shallow, but I am considering ordering 6 bottles from the website at BUSMR.COM for you know who.. he does not have a myspace account, so he is not gonna see this. They guarentee that the pills will work on any man, or they give you your money back, living proof that they do work on any guy, seeing is believing.
07:46 AM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
Buffalo, NY
Male - 21 Years Old
All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine inches and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow pills from this site, copy and paste the address into your browser to see them. BUSMR.COM
I found out when I was at his house, three fridays ago, we were getting ready to go to the mall, so while he was in the shower, I went in his room, sneeked under his bed and found a box with pill bottles in it, there was like 9 full bottles and 4 empty ones, all ordered from BUSMR.COM I was laughing at first but then when he came in the room and caught me looking at them, he freaked out and made me sware to not ever tell anyone about them, especially girls from school or work that he has been dating for the past while, now that I think of it, he has been rather busy with all the popular girls around here, when just last year he was the shyest when it came to girls.
I just never put two and two together until he explained it all to me, I did see his prick and yes, it is huge, pronostar huge, the thickest and longest one I ever seen.
I know this sounds really shallow, but I am considering ordering 6 bottles from the website at BUSMR.COM for you know who.. he does not have a myspace account, so he is not gonna see this. They guarentee that the pills will work on any man, or they give you your money back, living proof that they do work on any guy, seeing is believing.
seeing is believing.

LMAO
11:55 AM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
3mpire
Beads. BEES?! Beads! BEADS?!
Reading, UK
Male - 24 Years Old
Haha, he deserves to be in jail.
12:49 PM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
littlevictories
b'ham, england
Female
good. if hes in jail our airwaves wont be polluted with his shit music
12:53 PM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
Fuckmaxbemis
Yeah, I'm trying to be a dick.
FORT WORF TEJAS
Male
I've never heard hisshit music on our airwaves, but seriously, wasnt bring me the horizon a christian band at one point? Man, this is what I mean, fake bullshit all throughout the 'underground' music scene.
01:48 PM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
Fuckmaxbemis
Yeah, I'm trying to be a dick.
FORT WORF TEJAS
Male
I'd fuck her with the bloody face.
01:49 PM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
Carlo Marx
YOUR HEAD A-SPLODE
Jerz, Motherfucker.
Male - 28 Years Old
I'd still fuck that hot chick regardless of the bloody face. she is hot.

shit, hot chicks covered in blood gets me off.
01:49 PM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
blackcherry
No Avatar Selected
Male - 31 Years Old
I'd still fuck that hot chick regardless of the bloody face. she is hot.

haha i thought the same thing as soon as i saw her. plus she's british, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
02:07 PM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
still
uhhhh
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 24 Years Old

totally photoshopped.

(...i'm joking. fuck this band.)
05:26 PM on 04/14/07 
User Info.
TheBaroness
Melbourne, Australia
Female - 30 Years Old
I'm so sick of these turd 'rockstar' bands with their woman-beating ways and small penises.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets