Username
Password
Recording News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 19 of 19.
12:49 AM on 05/21/11
Roboman
Don't Mind If I Didn't
User Info.
totally agree. Chroma is a modern classic. Best pop rock album I have heard. I enjoy a lot of pop rock but that one was just executed perfectly. Wills voice made it powerful, the producers helped keep the flow of the album, and the instrumentals sowed it all together. That is an album that I always play from start to finish no matter the occasion.
Since it seems like you didn't notice....blindrider529 was talking about the self-titled album Cartel, not Chroma. And I agree with him/her, that album gets too much hate.
06:33 AM on 05/21/11
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
I love how everyone has finally stopped trying to pretend they actually recorded that bubble record inside the bubble.
02:25 PM on 05/21/11
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Since it seems like you didn't notice....blindrider529 was talking about the self-titled album Cartel, not Chroma. And I agree with him/her, that album gets too much hate.
oh man totally miss read that. I understand why the self title gets a lot of hate. It is not my personal favorite of theirs but I really enjoy the album. It has some of my favorite cartel songs which they still play live. I saw them not to long ago and they played the fortunate.
04:27 AM on 05/22/11
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
good interview. good people. geniuses actually.

- Gunz
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests