AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 292.
03:25 PM on 05/23/11
Dankskiii
User Info.
I am let down with the album and refuse to listen to it because the score wasn't a 100.
03:27 PM on 05/23/11
A Pilgrim
Destroy what you create.
User Info.
Blink 182 wrote good songs.
Zing.
03:31 PM on 05/23/11
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
Wah wah wah, find someone on staff that doesn't like ATL. Have Drew review it? So people can ride his ass for giving it a 0% because they are too lazy to read the actual review? I think I did an accurate and fair job of reviewing the album. YOU review the album if you have a big fucking deal about me reviewing it.

Edit: So according to you, Thomas shouldn't review his current AOTY, Drew shouldn't review Mansions, Ryan shouldn't review Death Cab?
Super bummed when I read this response. The dude had a legitimate point in his post...I don't think he was trying to bash you at all, and your response was really sarcastic and antagonistic. You're on staff right? I get bummed out when I see the way users blow up at each other on this site, but you should be able to take criticism on your work with a little more grace, and offer a tactful response.
03:51 PM on 05/23/11
stabler823
--
User Info.
I'm so happy you can tell the future.
Yeah, it is weird too because before I clicked post I said to myself, someone is going to comment on that part instead of my comments on All Time Low. Go figure.
03:57 PM on 05/23/11
f00te
I always have ship wreck dreams.
User Info.
hahah these song titles are terrible
03:59 PM on 05/23/11
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
i wasnt planning on checking this out, but this review changed my mind

^^
04:18 PM on 05/23/11
cscwell107
You Will Always Have My Attention
User Info.
As Fireworks better and better All Time Low gets worse and worse. I don't think they can get much worse than this.
04:35 PM on 05/23/11
Yogey
User Info.
Most disgusting record of the year maybe

Members rating average: 23%
06:03 PM on 05/23/11
kemppettyjohn
Pilot Jones, Pilot Jones
User Info.
saving my money for Fireworks
06:12 PM on 05/23/11
70x7brandnew
User Info.
Yeah, it is weird too because before I clicked post I said to myself, someone is going to comment on that part instead of my comments on All Time Low. Go figure.
I see what you said about ATL..you respected them through their first couple releases, then lost faith with NP and now this. I can understand.

ATL released the CDs you like when they had the same if not a little more popularity than the bands you listed. Since NP, they're probably one of the most popular bands who haven't received any real airplay. Their music has changed a bit. Who's to say the bands you listed won't change when/if they get that popular? I don't see how you can like SWIR but hate this. The guitar work is thankfully evident again as much as it was on SWIR although slightly more produced.

Anyways, different strokes for different folks I guess. But the troll scores on this album are ridiculous.
06:36 PM on 05/23/11
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
I hate how people say they're embarrassed they were ever fans of this band. What, you can't like their older work just because their newer albums are bad? That's like saying you can't appreciate Michael Jordan's time with the Bulls, just because of the time he spent with the Wizards.
06:49 PM on 05/23/11
MindspiN
Deep Mind Wanderer
User Info.
I like how they basically say that they made this album in an attempt to get on the radio. Doesn't settle too well with me.
07:09 PM on 05/23/11
boomerangslang
blackest black ever
User Info.

Skipt to about a minute in.

Interesting review though. Probably going to end up buying it regardless of the reviews.

Just started watching Peep Show recently. So good. Being an American, it makes me curious about all of the great British television I'm probably missing out on.
07:30 PM on 05/23/11
CoopDawg
Mountaintops stained
User Info.
saving my money for Fireworks
Yep, and The Dangerous Summer.
07:52 PM on 05/23/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Haven't heard a single track off this album yet.
What are you waiting for?
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums