Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Chelsea Grin Pre-order

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (05/23/11)
Chelsea Grin's My Damnation is available for pre-order in a variety of packages here. The album is due out July 19 via Artery Recordings/Razor & Tie.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11.
05:55 PM on 05/23/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Press ReleaseWith a confirmed July 19th release date just a few weeks away, Chelsea Grin's highly anticipated new album, My Damnation, is available now for preorder at Merchnow.com. The band's sophomore effort (to be released via Artery Recordings/Razor & Tie) is available in 14 different pre-order bundle configurations offering a variety of different items. All pre-order bundles include a physical CD plus a digital download of the full album delivered on release day. Each bundle also offers an instant gratification download (upon purchase) of the album's brutal title track, "My Damnation". The bundles offer a series of different merch options including Chelsea Grin t-shirts, jerseys, shorts, and a previously unreleased messenger bag baring the band's signature logo. All preorder bundles are available for purchase now at http://new.merchnow.com/catalogs/chelsea-grin.

"My Damnation is coming! We are excited to announce the preorder of our new record on MerchNow. We asked our fans on Facebook what they'd want and we got a lot of great feedback, so we wanted to make sure there was something for everyone," said guitarist Jaek Harmond.

Produced by Zeuss (The Acacia Strain, Hatebreed, The Red Chord), My Damnation is a more direct and diverse assault featuring Chelsea Grin's signature guttural vocals, whiplash-inducing breakdowns, and Middle Eastern-flavored melodies. Guitar-wise, the team of three have upped the chops and widened their palette. Nowhere is this more evident than on the meditative classical acoustic guitar piece "Kharon." "It's completely crazy," Dan says enthusiastically, "No one expects that but our guitarists love classical guitar." The album's final track, "All Hail the Fallen King," is a special track for the band as it features Whitechapel vocalist Phil Bozeman trading verses with Alex. The 10 track album has a conceptual bend to it, based loosely on being condemned to hell and finding your way out to salvation. The band recently filmed a music video for "My Damnation" with director Ramon Boutviseth (All That Remains, Trivium) that will premiere soon.
06:02 PM on 05/23/11
StepsInADance
http://taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com/
User Info.
Omg!!!! So Br00t4l!!!
06:10 PM on 05/23/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
A few weeks?
06:15 PM on 05/23/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
lol
06:28 PM on 05/23/11
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
Acoustic guitar and a Whitechapel feature? Put me down for a copy.
07:37 PM on 05/23/11
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
honestly, this is one of the worst bands. I saw them a few weeks ago open for for today. no. thank. you.
08:36 PM on 05/23/11
Theknewkid
oh yes
User Info.
eh not getting the appeal of this band
08:45 PM on 05/23/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I didn't realize this band had such a bad rep. I have one of their CDs but I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.
04:53 AM on 05/24/11
TonyZimmzy
I wake up in other years...
User Info.
These guys are good dudes, care about their fans and actually make decent Metal music. Lot of respect for them.
06:14 AM on 05/24/11
sweepthenation
Vickadelphia
User Info.
The track with Phil from Whitechapel has me intrigued
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music