Username
Password
Chiodos News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 56 of 56.
09:39 AM on 05/26/11
apparitionrecs
Music comes first
User Info.
This'll probably be Chiodos' last tour. I can see them throwing in the towel after this.
09:56 AM on 05/26/11
Redpaperkut
Dude
User Info.
This'll probably be Chiodos' last tour. I can see them throwing in the towel after this.
..I doubt that.
10:10 AM on 05/26/11
Kid Amnesiac
User Info.
CTH and TAIB are terrible and just toured with The Color Morale. Good lord. I'm going to those Iowa dates, but I am going to them way late, just because I can't stand the two openers.
10:34 AM on 05/26/11
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Will probably only go to see TCM and then check oout Chiodos after that. Like someone said above, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in the towel.
10:52 AM on 05/26/11
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
CTH and TAIB are terrible and just toured with The Color Morale. Good lord. I'm going to those Iowa dates, but I am going to them way late, just because I can't stand the two openers.

what was terrible about cth? not trying to start anything just curious. I acutally really like them as people and their music.
01:37 PM on 05/26/11
Derickswiader
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Air I Breathe and The Color Morale are the ONLY good bands no this damn tour.. oh the music industry.
07:47 AM on 05/27/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really would go for Tek-One, The Color Morale & Chiodos. I need to see Tek-One.
02:45 PM on 05/27/11
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
WHAT?!?! Put Chiodos 1st, get rid of Breathe Carolina and I see Stars and put 2 others in. The Color Morale is a good fir though.
All about this bro!
09:25 AM on 05/28/11
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Saw them back in November, his vocals were tight and sounded really good, definitely an improvement from the album. Don't think you'll be disappointed.
This exactly, I've seen Chiodos with brandon 3 times now. The guy has only gotten better and he was really good to begin with.
08:54 PM on 05/28/11
rushour144
User Info.
Right?!
12:08 AM on 07/24/11
HaytonLloyd23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
why do all of you hate breathe carolina so much? i mean, c'mon, they arnt that bad. and if you really hate them so much why would you waste your time posting hate comments on a page meant to promote them?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums