AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Mp3 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 33.
09:33 AM on 05/27/11
warpspeedscotty
User Info.
Monday Evenings is a great garage band record.

I like the way it sounds a whole lot.
10:21 AM on 05/27/11
fanberlinboy
Having trouble inside my skin...
User Info.
I'd really appreciate if you guys downloaded my band Difference of Forever's song "Office Romance." It's a likable enough song I think. Thanks a lot!
10:44 AM on 05/27/11
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
LOCAL BANDS!

i am working on putting together a 4 part compilation series of local bands from each of the United States time zones!

Part 1: WESTERN
Part 2: MOUNTAIN
Part 3: CENTRAL
Part 4: EASTERN

the purpose of this FREE digital-only compilation is for music lovers to discover up and coming local bands from around the country, as well as for bands to get their music out there to new people.

if you or your band would like to participate in this, please send an email to YNFBrecords@hotmail.com with the song you'd like to put on it, as well as a link to your website (facebook/bandcamp/myspace/whatever) and PLEASE include which US state you are from. US BANDS ONLY!

if you have any questions, either e-mail me, PM me here, or just reply to this thread.

DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee that every band will be included.
E-mail'd. Let me know if you need anything else.

Also, weekly promotion: www.themedication.net download our full length fo' free! RIYL: Anberlin, My Chemical Romance, Bayside
12:03 PM on 05/27/11
mantipede
What a grand escape!
User Info.
'A hardcore band that went acoustic' called Goodbye to Farewells...
12:43 PM on 05/27/11
AReiss
Coffee & Cigarettes Clothing Co.
User Info.
I hate when bands make you "like" their page to listen to their stuff. I'm not gonna fucking like it if I've never heard it before. That's just silly.
12:50 PM on 05/27/11
sleepytables
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha so awesome! Caught my attention forsure. And a great song!
01:29 PM on 05/27/11
MADSTA
~
User Info.
The Dead Ends RIYLs sound gooooooood to me.
01:36 PM on 05/27/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
In honor of his bday, I recommend everyone listen to some Bobby Dylan this weekend.
05:43 PM on 05/27/11
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
Track 6 and 10 are missing from Project Sign and it sounds watermarked
07:53 PM on 05/27/11
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
LOCAL BANDS!

i am working on putting together a 4 part compilation series of local bands from each of the United States time zones!

Part 1: WESTERN
Part 2: MOUNTAIN
Part 3: CENTRAL
Part 4: EASTERN

the purpose of this FREE digital-only compilation is for music lovers to discover up and coming local bands from around the country, as well as for bands to get their music out there to new people.

if you or your band would like to participate in this, please send an email to YNFBrecords@hotmail.com with the song you'd like to put on it, as well as a link to your website (facebook/bandcamp/myspace/whatever) and PLEASE include which US state you are from. US BANDS ONLY!

if you have any questions, either e-mail me, PM me here, or just reply to this thread.

DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee that every band will be included.
Emailed! Sounds like a cool project, hope to be a part of that.
09:17 PM on 05/27/11
davehennessy
www.facebook.com/davehennessymusic
User Info.
this
10:41 PM on 05/27/11
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
Bands should not be able to put either DCFC or Radiohead in their RIYL, let alone both.

I'm really digging The Upside. Reminds me of Through Being Cool era Saves the Day if I'm being honest. Also hear a little Zac from Man Overboard in some of the vocal delivery. I very much like both of these things.

Thanks for the kind words. I have definitely been listening to a crapload of MOB lately. They must've seeped into my brain! Whether or not pop-punk ever truly left, I'm so glad it's back!
10:50 PM on 05/27/11
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
Thanks for the kind words. I have definitely been listening to a crapload of MOB lately. They must've seeped into my brain! Whether or not pop-punk ever truly left, I'm so glad it's back!
No problem! Do you guys have any other stuff for sale anywhere/anything new in the works?

And if you like MOB, is the band name a Wonder Years reference? Because that would seal the deal on my support ;P
02:18 AM on 05/28/11
xRhysx
Apparently Registered
User Info.
I'm loving The GlassChild Charlotte Eriksson, creepy little story is going to be stuck in my head for a while.
07:51 AM on 05/28/11
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
No problem! Do you guys have any other stuff for sale anywhere/anything new in the works?

And if you like MOB, is the band name a Wonder Years reference? Because that would seal the deal on my support ;P

Yeah, writing writing writing as we speak. Hopefully will record more this year. We actually just recently each moved to Florida, met and recorded the EP as a duo to get something good out there as quick as possible, it was way harder to find a rhythm section in Gainesville than I would've imagined. But we're almost complete now! I've never actually listened to The Wonder Years.... Safe to assume I'd like them?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests