Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 50
01:20 PM on 05/28/11
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I wonder if the new album is entirely new songs or contains some final versions of the 2008 demos...
01:24 PM on 05/28/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I really hope the new IATA is sweet. It's been what.. 5 years? Fuck. Are they self releasing this?
01:27 PM on 05/28/11
blinkme
Sinatra blue
User Info.
i wouldnt say that nobody is excited for STD, but, they would definitely open the show, as they are definitely the least popular right now of the 3 bands

Incorrect.
02:31 PM on 05/28/11
SmallFrailBoy
User Info.
Dont talk about Saves The Day like that. STD has always been and always will revolve around.Chris. Chris = STD
Look, Chris is a phenomenal lyricist. And from the beginning, Saves the Day has always been a revolving cast of characters around him. Can you honestly tell me you think that any of their recent work holds up to the songs on Through Being Cool or Stay What You Are? Or do they just get a free pass because they wrote two undisputed classics? Obviously you're a huge fan (given the name and website) - what albums do you like the best?

And to keep this an IATA conversation... Vinnie's one of the best frontmen I've ever seen. Whether its with the Avalanche or the Movielife - he just destroys. Can't wait to see them play live again. You know this album is going to be a total heavyweight.

Alright - gotta get ready to go watch the Swellers and Bayside.
02:36 PM on 05/28/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Look, Chris is a phenomenal lyricist. And from the beginning, Saves the Day has always been a revolving cast of characters around him. Can you honestly tell me you think that any of their recent work holds up to the songs on Through Being Cool or Stay What You Are? Or do they just get a free pass because they wrote two undisputed classics? Obviously you're a huge fan (given the name and website) - what albums do you like the best?

And to keep this an IATA conversation... Vinnie's one of the best frontmen I've ever seen. Whether its with the Avalanche or the Movielife - he just destroys. Can't wait to see them play live again. You know this album is going to be a total heavyweight.

Alright - gotta get ready to go watch the Swellers and Bayside.

To give you the shortest answer possible, In Reverie has become my favorite album. Aside being a huge fan, I think you're being a little harsh. Why would Chris release music under a different name. He is Saves the Day - that's all I'm really saying.

What does "free pass" have to do with anything?
02:37 PM on 05/28/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I wonder if the new album is entirely new songs or contains some final versions of the 2008 demos...

My bet is that those four songs will be on there.
03:38 PM on 05/28/11
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
Whatever, I'll believe it when I see it.
03:46 PM on 05/28/11
NateGolubiewski
So it goes.
User Info.
This was mentioned when they played Bamboozle too. Maybe they're not all talk for once.
03:48 PM on 05/28/11
tonysmalls
User Info.
Can't wait for this record and for IATA to tour again
06:46 PM on 05/28/11
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
Let's hope the album actually comes out by then.
08:41 PM on 05/28/11
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Crazy story. Ive only ever heard that brooklyn dodgers song and im highly anticipating this album.
09:37 PM on 05/28/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am so excited. =D
10:49 PM on 05/28/11
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
At bledfest tonight they said it was bayside, so at the very least they're official
10:51 PM on 05/28/11
bifforama1
@cahayes2
User Info.
Chris Conley posted on Vinnie's twitter that he's stoked, but he can't say what for...

Maybe on tour with Saves the Day?
Yes, it's Bayside, Saves The Day, and I Am The Avalanche. I don't know if it's been announced or not, but that's what he said tonight at BledFest.
11:31 PM on 05/28/11
ArisonCain
kobayashi maru
User Info.
this is great great great news. can't wait to hear some new avalanche!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos