Username
Password
City and Colour News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
City and Colour
Inside AP.net

AP.net Interview: City And Colour

Posted by: Jonathan Bautts (06/02/11)
Our interview with City And Colour can be found here.
From the InterviewNo matter how many people tell me how my music has helped them or gotten them through some tough times in their lives, no matter how many records I sell or whatever, I still have this battle with myself of whether or not what Iím doing is good enough.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
11:17 AM on 06/02/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
if he worries about if what he does is good enough, how's everyone else supposed to feel?
11:19 AM on 06/02/11
Motorcobra11
User Info.
Humble
11:32 AM on 06/02/11
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
I just listened to the new record all the way through. Bravo Dallas, thank you for those sweet acoustic gems. The entire thing is amazing but there's nothing like just dallas and his guitar.
11:33 AM on 06/02/11
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
"I don’t feel the need to write a song about how happy the sunshine makes me or how nice it is to sit outside on a patio and have a beer. I don’t want to write about things like that that make me happy. When I’m feeling melancholic or feeling down about something, that’s when I feel the need to write."

I love this
11:38 AM on 06/02/11
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
"I don’t feel the need to write a song about how happy the sunshine makes me or how nice it is to sit outside on a patio and have a beer. I don’t want to write about things like that that make me happy. When I’m feeling melancholic or feeling down about something, that’s when I feel the need to write."

I love this
There are so many quote-able moments in that interview. I really like how in-depth he got with a lot of the questions.
11:59 AM on 06/02/11
parkerjamison
Where Am I?
User Info.
great interview, love the new album and i love city and colour
12:26 PM on 06/02/11
natepetta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
More alexis please.
01:05 PM on 06/02/11
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
More City and Colour...and that was a good interview. Dallas is a really honest musician so it works so well when an interviewer is asking engaging questions.

I really enjoy Little Hell. I'll still love Sometimes the most, but I think Little Hell and Bring Me Your Love are solid records. I'm glad to see the question about Shad and doing another couple tracks together or future colloaborations. Those two sounded fantastic together. I'd love to see more Live EP's a City and Colour have been doing over the past couple years...and please please a cover CD at some point.
03:28 PM on 06/02/11
surgerone
User Info.
if he worries about if what he does is good enough, how's everyone else supposed to feel?
this.
at least it makes me feel justified to have a few insecurities about making music....
03:51 PM on 06/02/11
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
There are so many quote-able moments in that interview. I really like how in-depth he got with a lot of the questions.
I found myself noting so many quotations as well. I loved hearing about his writing process, where the songs come from, how they're conceived, and eventually put together. Definitely gained even more respect for him after this. Little Hell is great.
04:02 PM on 06/02/11
Chris_B
You Do It So Well
User Info.
Alexisonfire is on the back-burner
Sigh..
09:47 PM on 06/02/11
JoshSalas
User Info.
What an awesome guy.
10:39 PM on 06/08/11
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
Golf Drivers

Golf drivers are mostly useful for hit over tee however some skilled golfers make use of them from your rough. The harder experienced a gamer is, the harder golf drivers a gamer may well carry. Golf drivers can be found in various weights and TaylorMade R11 Driver lengths to check a golfer's swing type and handicap ability. You'll find amount of golf drivers consisting of Steel, Titanium, Carbon, Nickel and also other alloys. Golf drivers which has a flexible face are built to eliminate energy at impact and they are considered better for improvement of game. Callaway, Cobra, Mizuno, Nike, Ping, TaylorMade and Titleist produce among the best Ping K15 Driver drivers in golf and so they is found at Golfbuyitonline along with a great many other brands. Golfbuyitonline stock and still provide numerous drivers all of the top golf brands.
Drivers from Titleist include Titleist Golf 907 D1 Drivers and Titleist Golf Pro Titanium 905R Drivers to call just some. Titleist drivers are incredibly liked by tour professionals and Ping G15 Driver so are perfect to golfers with mid to low handicaps. Titleist drivers are prepared for golfers that are intent on their game.
The Callaway range includes Callaway Golf Big Bertha 460 Graphite Drivers, Callaway Golf X460 Graphite Drivers, Callaway Golf FTi Graphite Square Drivers and Callaway Golf FT-5 Ladies Drivers and also numerous others. Callaway drivers can be very forgiving and straightforward heading to. Callaway produce drivers that generate massive distance by making use of variable face technology.
Ping's variety of drivers includes Ping Golf Rapture Drivers like Ping Rapture V2 Driver and Ping Golf G10 Drivers and the like. Ping drivers are deigned being very forgiving. The contour in the club head and huge club face give Ping drivers a really large sweet spot.
Success and improvement of your respective game is dependent upon the correct club check out www.cheapgolf4u.com's fantastic array of golf drivers and discover the amount your game might be improved. www.cheapgolf4u.com's staff are PGA professionals and so are accessible to work with you with any club sets query.
Wut?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News