TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
hholy shit I'd give my left nut to see this
12:45 PM on 06/04/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I still prefer Hopesfall with Jay on vocals but i would die to see this reunion. Also what's up with the rumors of them releasing new material ?
12:46 PM on 06/04/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
all i want to see is hopesfall play magnetic north live. that cd is the shittttttt and i never got to see them.
agreed, this album is underrated
01:04 PM on 06/04/11
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's the best hopesfall album. they aren't playing anything off it at this reunion :(
truth. satellite years is in my top 20 of all time, but yeah - magnetic north is their best. soooo next level.
01:15 PM on 06/04/11
onautolux
CC
User Info.
I was lucky to catch them on their last tour ever with vanna and the junior varsity. they played all the mag north and a types jams and closed with the bending.
01:36 PM on 06/04/11
canvasofwinter
User Info.
truth. satellite years is in my top 20 of all time, but yeah - magnetic north is their best. soooo next level.
So true. Magnetic North is one of the best albums ever.
01:53 PM on 06/04/11
FaceLixeMurder
Amplitude!
User Info.
omg this would be amazing
02:12 PM on 06/04/11
thedullard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't even know how a Hopesfall reunion tour would even look like. They've had a different lineup for each album pretty much.

The frailty of words and no wings to speak of was pretty much their longest running consistant line up. Im seriously considering making a roadtrip to see this, no wings to me is 20 minutes of perfection.
03:12 PM on 06/04/11
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Awesome
04:57 PM on 06/04/11
only the clouds
throw your body on the bad times
User Info.
Holy Hopesfall batman. Too bad it's in North Fucking Carolina... damnit
05:00 PM on 06/04/11
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
A Types is fantastic, why the hate for it?
06:37 PM on 06/04/11
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
I came
07:30 PM on 06/04/11
EndSerenading
we were born for battle
User Info.
As someone who is from Charlotte, NC and was a fan of .hopesfall. from when they very first started out I am super excited for this and especially the lineup they are using. SUPER excited that Doug is on vocals for this. Just wouldn't be the same with Jay. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed all of hopesfall but it just wasn't even the same band after TSY and a lot of that had to do with Jay. At least that album was still written with mainly the original members even if they departed after that album.

*Even though I enjoy them all* my rankings are probably: NWTSO > TSY=FOW > TMN > A-Types

Ironically the first time I actually saw hopesfall live was with Codeseven around early 2000ish so this really brings me back. Needless to say my wife and I purchased tickets as soon as the were available this past week haha.

And as far as the lineup goes, I can understand how some people could wonder how they even decide a lineup for a reunion. However, for myself and everyone else in NC that was there from the beginning this is just about exactly the lineup that makes sense for a reunion.
01:10 AM on 06/05/11
ballzcore86
User Info.
i would go just to see hopesfall, and sadly i disagree with the magnetic north statement- too thricy, No Wings To Speak Of and Satellite years were their peak
01:14 AM on 06/05/11
plentymad
User Info.
Would kill to see No Wings To Speak Of performed live. Holy, holy shit. I had no idea they were doing this. Please do this in Denver. Please.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests