Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 603
10:41 PM on 06/05/11
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
haha this is what i thought. i hope i'm wrong?
You best believe it. It's almost unfair how good this is. Even compared to The Upsides.
10:41 PM on 06/05/11
EnZo
mas o menos
User Info.
I'll write another one that posts all my negative thoughts about it, it'll take like 6 seconds to write. Our Upsides review last year was the same. Personal opinions are what make reviews reviews.
it just seems biased....we know you love the band and support them...your in the "credits" section or w/e you'd call it of their album aren't you?
10:42 PM on 06/05/11
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
User Info.
Even more stoked for the album now. Nice review.
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
gotta give it up to shitty people doing shitty things to good people so that albums like this can be made.... kudos to the shitheads.
roche
You think a pirate lives in there?
User Info.
Review sent shivers up my back, I'm lookin' forward to this.
10:43 PM on 06/05/11
COREhorizon
Scrote Season
User Info.
Newer pop-punk really hasn't been doing much for me lately, maybe this will help change that. I really wonder how timeless this album is going to be, because there haven't been too many scene releases in the past few years that will be.
10:44 PM on 06/05/11
Soupy
User Info.
I know that most of you know Thomas is a fan. I know that that may lead you to believe this is biased. I respect that. Just to show he's not the only one with these thoughts though:

Under the Gun: 9.8/10
http://underthegunreview.net/2011/05...0%99m-nothing/

Alt Music Hub: 5 out of 5 Stars:
http://www.altmusichub.com/Altmusich...m_Nothing.html

Alternative Press: 4.5 out of 5 Stars
(No link. On news stands now.)

I'm not saying it's great because it's my record so that'd be the most biased. I am saying that these are the only four reviews of the record out right now and they all seem to agree so maybe Thomas isn't being as biased as you might have thought.
10:44 PM on 06/05/11
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
This review just brought my excitement up for this record a thousand fold. And I was already insanely excited for it. I am so proud to see where this band is going to go with this because I already know I'm going to fall in love with this.
10:45 PM on 06/05/11
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know that most of you know Thomas is a fan. I know that that may lead you to believe this is biased. I respect that. Just to show he's not the only one with these thoughts though:

I'm not saying it's great because it's my record so that'd be the most biased. I am saying that these are the only four reviews of the record out right now and they all seem to agree so maybe Thomas isn't being as biased as you might have thought.
i bet it rules soupy
10:46 PM on 06/05/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
it just seems biased....we know you love the band and support them...your in the "credits" section or w/e you'd call it of their album aren't you?
Idk, I haven't seen the new album yet. I was in the deluxe of the last one but they thanked the whole site so I guess we should have just ignored it!!

Thanks pal.
10:46 PM on 06/05/11
3ver So Sweet
User Info.
i absolutely adored every new song they've put out. i cannot wait at all.
10:47 PM on 06/05/11
jtotheackie
heyyyy
User Info.
got chills reading this. so stoked to be at the release show =D
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
So excited. The Dangerous Summer's album, Reach for the Sun, pulled me through the bad in 2009. The Upsides did it for me in 2010. As The Wonder Years keep going, they continue to become more and more important to me. I can't wait to pick this up. I'm forever indebted to them for what their music's done for me.
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
User Info.
Great review! Love the '* indicates song you should listen to' bit on the bottom, ridiculously hyped for this. I don't think my expectations could get higher, I love all 3 songs the boys've put out so far mad style. Expecting AOTY, no more, no less.
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
i think its safe to assume these guys are gonna explode? awesome review.

also, one week til the release and release show, and my fucking car broke down. heres to me making the show!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos