Username
Password
The Audition News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Audition
Inside AP.net

The Audition Spring Tour Video Interviews

Posted by: Melissa Johnson (04/21/07)
Punk the Clock and Absolutepunk are proud to be bringing you theAudition's Spring Tour 2007. As part of our sponsorship, Absolutepunk is hosting interviews with the bands on the tour - but with a twist. Instead of sending out our staffers to interview bands, we're letting the bands take over and interview each other and capturing it all on video. There will be 4 videos and users will pick 3 of the matches. Head to the jump to find out more.
Match-UpsBelow you will find the bands on the tour along with the names of each member and their respective positions in the band. Please pick the two (2) members you would like to see go head-to-head in a video interview to be featured later on Absolutepunk. Do not pick 2 members of the same band to interview each other. We at AP and Punk the Clock have already chosen the first pair of Danny Stevens from theAudition and Corey Warning of The Graduate for a one-on-one interview. The pairs with the most votes will with the three remaining spots for the video interviews.

theAudition
Danny Stevens - Vocals (Already matched)
Ryan O'Connor - Drums
Seth Johnson - Guitar
Joe Lussa - Bass
Tim Klepek - Guitar

My American Heart
Larry Soliman - Vocals
Jesse Barerra - Guitar
Dustin Hook - Bass
Steven Oira - Drums
Matt VanGasbeck - Guitar

The Graduate
Corey Warning - Vocals (Already matched.)
Tim Moore - Drums
Matt Kennedy - Guitar / Keys
Max Sauer - Guitar
Jared Wuestenberg - Bass

New Atlantic
Giovanni Gianni - Vocals
Christopher Hindley - Guitar
Matthew Steven - Guitar
Dave Carlson - Bass
Jake Kalb - Drums

Kevin Thomas - Vocals
Caleb Pepp - Guitar
Alida Marroni - Keys
Alan Goffinski - Bass
Nick Coleman - Drums

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
05:41 PM on 04/21/07
jhennis
John Wallin'
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the audition/the graduate/all time low might have been the best show ever.

too bad
05:48 PM on 04/21/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
Also, everyone get excited. We have a contest to announce sometime this week (hopefully tomorrow) that includes a pretty awesome (and pretty huge) prize as well.
06:13 PM on 04/21/07
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Also, everyone get excited. We have a contest to announce sometime this week (hopefully tomorrow) that includes a pretty awesome (and pretty huge) prize as well.

They get to take me out on a date!
06:20 PM on 04/21/07
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
what is "punk the clock"'s main purpose? I've never heard of the site.
06:28 PM on 04/21/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
They get to take me out on a date!
I'm pretty sure they'd all go to jail..I'm surprised you haven't started stalking the girl from 1997.
what is "punk the clock"'s main purpose? I've never heard of the site.
They do comp CDs from what I know of.
06:39 PM on 04/21/07
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I'm pretty sure they'd all go to jail..I'm surprised you haven't started stalking the girl from 1997.

Hmm..didn't even know there was a girl in 1997. She's a qt though.

If she sees this:
07:38 PM on 04/21/07
melissaxmelissa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HAHAH I'd like to see Christopher Hindley play drums and Jake Kalb play guitar. That would be an interesting show.
07:39 PM on 04/21/07
bringthel0lz
:)
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HAHAH I'd like to see Christopher Hindley play drums and Jake Kalb play guitar. That would be an interesting show.

that would be funny to watch
07:42 PM on 04/21/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
Um..They're not switching positions in their bands - they're interviewing each other. And no, those two can't be a pair because they're in the same band.
07:46 PM on 04/21/07
melissaxmelissa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Um..They're not switching positions in their bands - they're interviewing each other. And no, those two can't be a pair because they're in the same band.

You got the instruments that they play wrong in the first post.
Jake = drums
Chris = guitar
07:48 PM on 04/21/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
You got the instruments that they play wrong in the first post.
Jake = drums
Chris = guitar
Fixed. I don't follow NA so I just went on what the AP's profile for them had.
08:10 PM on 04/21/07
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.
Let's get some votes for Joe Lussa from TA and Alan Goffinski from 1997.

I want to see two bassists interview each other and those two would be perfect. Who's with me?
09:22 PM on 04/21/07
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
User Info.
This is a pretty cool idea.
10:31 PM on 04/21/07
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Punk the Clock is a cd compilation. Featuring tomorrows headliners today giving less established artist the same platform of headliners. Volume 1 PTC featured Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard and Taking Back Sunday supportting The Academy Is, Greeley Estates, My American Heart, Bleed The Dream, Gym Class Heroes, Halifax, Hidden in Plain View, Acceptance....Volume 2- had A Thorn For Every Heart, Anberlin, Rory, New Atlantic, Emanuel, Just Surrender....Punk The Clock is sold in national retail, and each Volume is supported by a national tour the first punk the clock tour had Greeley Estates, My American Heart, For Felix, Bleed The Dream, A few dates with Gym Class Heroes, and Cartel. The second tour had Downtown Singapore, Felix- Punk The Clock was started in 2004 and in 2007 PTC vol. III titled "Property of a Gentleman" has pulled out all the stops we have really mixed it up with over 20 bands 20 exlclusives, from Say Anything, Jack's Mannequin, The Audition, The Matches, Inamere, Pictures In Pieces, Red Gun Radar, The Almost, The Spencer Outfit, PTC was a sponsor for the Jack's Mannequin Winter West Coast tour are sponsoring The Audition Spring 2007 Tour- a percentage of the sales from the cd will benefit Andrew McMahon's "Dear Jack Foundation"- The cd is due to release July 17.

And one more thing...punk is a state of mind- Punk The Clock supports rock, alternative, pop punk, from the unsigned, from the indies and major labels-
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests