Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 36 of 36
06:36 AM on 06/08/11
beau blood rush
smoke & mirrors.
User Info.
To the people who want them back to the old papercut chronicles style I understand your calls but I'd rather them actually able to have careers with what they're doing now - than not realistically being able to with their old style, besides the majority of their fanbase isn't made up of people who like or even know of Papercut and they can't alienate their majority fanbase.
I think it's cool for people who feel like this to just not be into their music and be glad that at least an artists who's put in the yards on tours like warped etc. is on the radio instead of just some major label created band/rapper.
06:59 AM on 06/08/11
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
To the people who want them back to the old papercut chronicles style I understand your calls but I'd rather them actually able to have careers with what they're doing now - than not realistically being able to with their old style, besides the majority of their fanbase isn't made up of people who like or even know of Papercut and they can't alienate their majority fanbase.
I think it's cool for people who feel like this to just not be into their music and be glad that at least an artists who's put in the yards on tours like warped etc. is on the radio instead of just some major label created band/rapper.
I understand where your coming from... But then they shouldn't have called this PCC2. I'm glad they made it as a band and can profit from their music but if they're just gonna do what MTV wants then they lost me...

It's sad that in today's music industry you have to choose between making real music and making real money!
07:23 AM on 06/08/11
AC91
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Let's all just remember that this is still just a 30 second clip. Truthfully I would be surprised if their first single sounded anything like PCC and not like this. I think it would make a lot of sense to have the rest of the album sound how we are all wanting it with a couple of singles thrown in. At least that's what I am hoping.
07:48 AM on 06/08/11
dsilb37
User Info.
This song is amazing! It's a great feel good summer tune
09:08 AM on 06/08/11
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
The Papercut Chronicles II? I think not.
i was soooo let down
09:19 AM on 06/08/11
coreysetfail
I Blue Myself.
User Info.
i liked it?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles