Username
Password
TV News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
TV
Inside AP.net

Dia Gets Heartless

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (06/08/11)
Dia Frampton of Meg and Dia covered Kanye West's "Heartless" on The Voice the other night. You can check out her performance in the replies and vote for her here.

Submitted by xx.emma.xx

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 66
05:06 AM on 06/08/11
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
05:07 AM on 06/08/11
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
So glad she's getting the recognition she deserves.
05:13 AM on 06/08/11
xx.emma.xx
User Info.
She sounds so amazing. I was actually really looking forward to buying the recorded version but it's not avaliable on the Australian iTunes Store...
05:20 AM on 06/08/11
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
She sounds so amazing. I was actually really looking forward to buying the recorded version but it's not avaliable on the Australian iTunes Store...
It's already in the top 50 on the iTunes 200.
05:30 AM on 06/08/11
xx.emma.xx
User Info.
It's already in the top 50 on the iTunes 200.
It's like 20th for Pop on the US store already but it's not avaliable for Australia. She's destroying the other contestants as far as purchases go at least.
05:38 AM on 06/08/11
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Very interesting take on it. Sounds great
05:45 AM on 06/08/11
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
Don't get me wrong, I think she's an adorable girl, and that was a nice version of "Heartless", but she's far from the most talented person on the show. The show is called The Voice, and her voice just isn't that good.

I'd much rather have Xenia win out of Blake's team. Christina's team has the much stronger voices.
05:47 AM on 06/08/11
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
I adore her. But I was bored lol. It's probably just because I don't like the song in general.
05:47 AM on 06/08/11
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
Don't get me wrong, I think she's an adorable girl, and that was a nice version of "Heartless", but she's far from the most talented person on the show. The show is called The Voice, and her voice just isn't that good.

I'd much rather have Xenia win from Blake's team.

qft.
05:54 AM on 06/08/11
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
Glad to see her doing well.
05:56 AM on 06/08/11
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.

I'd much rather have Xenia win out of Blake's team. Christina's team has the much stronger voices.
I agree.
I'm a Meg&Dia fan, and I love what she did here, but I don't think she has the strongest voice on the show.
06:02 AM on 06/08/11
xx.emma.xx
User Info.

Xenia has such a pretty tone, I love her voice. Although I think her age is a disadvantage. It's kinda awkward to watch her perform 'cause she's so nervous and her voice isn't really powerful. But her voice is so unique, really beautiful.
06:06 AM on 06/08/11
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
Xenia has such a pretty tone, I love her voice. Although I think her age is a disadvantage. It's kinda awkward to watch her perform 'cause she's so nervous and her voice isn't really powerful. But her voice is so unique, really beautiful.
I agree completely, she's young, and she's really nervous while performing, but we're going to watch her grow a lot on this show. Her voice is stronger than she thinks it is. She has a great tone, and I think she can go very far in this competition, and the music industry in general. Her and Patrick have the best voices on Blake's team.

Beverley and Lilly are my favorites from Christina's team.
06:14 AM on 06/08/11
xx.emma.xx
User Info.
I agree completely, she's young, and she's really nervous while performing, but we're going to watch her grow a lot on this show. Her voice is stronger than she thinks it is. She has a great tone, and I think she can go very far in this competition, and the music industry in general. Her and Patrick have the best voices on Blake's team.

Beverley and Lilly are my favorites from Christina's team.
Exactly. I think if she had waited a couple of seasons to audition and she was a bit older she would win hands down. She's basically riding on her beautiful tone at the moment but as soon as she gets some confidence and power behind her voice she's going to sound ten times more amazing.

Agree with you on Christina's team, but I like Dia more than Patrick.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests