Username
Password
Sports News - Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 178 of 178.
08:44 PM on 06/15/11
undonesweater93
Where are your friends tonight?
User Info.
Your holier than thou erection is showing, might want to cover that up...

At the end of the day, fans watch sports for the entertainment it provides them, as is the case sometimes, rooting for rivals/dicks to fail comes with the territory, no one in actuality wishes harm upon him so why do you care so sincerely?

I'm just tired of assholes cheering, hooting and hollering at someone they don't like losing, in such unprecedented ways, especially when no promises were ever made about the results of this years' finals.

It doesn't make me better than anyone. In fact I'm much worse. I care way too much about assholes.
12:04 PM on 06/16/11
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
So... when's one of the staff gonna post about the Bruins winning the Cup?
11:23 AM on 06/17/11
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
Jordan never won a championship on his own either. He always had Pippen with him.
Well, no crap. You can't have one superstar and have the rest of the team be scrubs and win a championship. It's not like the Cavs had a bunch of nobodies outside of LeBron, though. You could certainly argue that the Bulls core was better since Pippen is also one of the 50 greatest NBA players, but Jamison (2 time all-star) and Varejao are also strong players and the Cavs just happened to have the best record in the league two years in a row.

Good to see Kidd and Dirk get their rings.

Fuck the Heat. Tried to take a shortcut and got shut the fuck down.
The whole "shortcut" criticism is really stupid.
12:46 PM on 06/17/11
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
As long as we're throwing crazy dreams to the wind, I can't wait for the Kings to take it all!
T-Wolves are going all the way next year, baby! Our savior is here!

On another note, sorry, but LeBron is no Michael Jordan. Not even close. Not by a fucking longshot.
That argument has always been laughable, but LeBron's combined Finals performances makes it downright hilarious. LeBron is not and will never be Jordan's caliber of player (to be fair, almost no one is, of course). He doesn't want to be "the man," he's not a team player and he doesn't have the heart of a champion.
01:18 PM on 06/18/11
writeacliche
something witty..
User Info.
Well, no crap. You can't have one superstar and have the rest of the team be scrubs and win a championship. It's not like the Cavs had a bunch of nobodies outside of LeBron, though. You could certainly argue that the Bulls core was better since Pippen is also one of the 50 greatest NBA players, but Jamison (2 time all-star) and Varejao are also strong players and the Cavs just happened to have the best record in the league two years in a row.

The whole "shortcut" criticism is really stupid.
It really isn't. I'm going to have to agree with the legends (MJ & Bird).
07:43 AM on 06/29/11
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
It really isn't. I'm going to have to agree with the legends (MJ & Bird).
What really isn't what?
06:28 PM on 07/14/11
writeacliche
something witty..
User Info.
What really isn't what?
The shortcut criticism isn't "really stupid".
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests