Username
Password
The Dear Hunter News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Dear Hunter
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: The Dear Hunter

Posted by: Garett Press (06/15/11)
Edit: The chat has ended. A giant thanks to Casey and a congrats on the epic release!

Casey Crescenzo of The Dear Hunter will be chatting live with us tonight, in this very thread, at 9pm ET. Come chat all things Color Spectrum!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 313
06:01 PM on 06/15/11
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Casey I love you

listening through The Color Spectrum right now and I just wanted to ask you something about the Indigo EP. Some of the tracks there remind me of really early TDH material. I'm talking Ms. Leading demos. Was this intentional at all?
06:01 PM on 06/15/11
JimmyAveningo
User Info.
hey listening right now, was wondering what influenced the red cd

loving the collection, so baller
06:02 PM on 06/15/11
acodemaster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How will the chat process work? Is it a video stream or will he just be responding to our posts?
TheDearHunter
User Info.
Casey I love you

listening through The Color Spectrum right now and I just wanted to ask you something about the Indigo EP. Some of the tracks there remind me of really early TDH material. I'm talking Ms. Leading demos. Was this intentional at all?
and I you
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
Casey, bear my children please?
06:03 PM on 06/15/11
tonxthegreat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How will the chat process work? Is it a video stream or will he just be responding to our posts?
Im wondering the same thing. If its video that means im gonna have to turn off The Color Spectrum :X Worth it though
acodemaster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What are the heavy background vocals singing during What it Means to be Alone, during the second half of the second chorus? You hear it in Saved too, but I can never make it out.
seegeewhy
Utah, but I'm taller.
User Info.
Casey, you have a truly magnificent beard. Do you have maintenance tips, also, did Thrice's Alchemy Index influence the Color Spectrum at all?
acodemaster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What are the heavy background vocals singing during What it Means to be Alone, during the second half of the second chorus? You hear it in Saved too, but I can never make it out.
06:04 PM on 06/15/11
theyordman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Color Spectrum is arguably the most orgasmatastical piece of music ever created. i was sad to see no Anthony Green or Daniel Nigro though. Any reason? Also, I love you Casey
06:04 PM on 06/15/11
onetofollow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bought the digital yesterday and been listening all day. just got my vinyls in and saw my name in the lifetime members list. thanks for such an awesome collection of music.

during the headlining tour, can you just play the whole damn spectrum for us start to finish? i'd hate for you to have to skip any of them.

seriously though, have you thought about the set list and how long you guys will get to play on the average night?
06:05 PM on 06/15/11
TheDearHunter
User Info.
hey listening right now, was wondering what influenced the red cd

loving the collection, so baller
The color Red mostly.
Sam Zimmerman
User Info.
Casey, let me begin by stating how truly remarkable the collection is. You are a brilliant musician. My question: Which EP took the most effort into recording and writing? Thanks!
beyonca
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Casey, is there any way that Thrice and TDH will collaborate? You and Dustin would sound so beautiful together.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests