konfusedsoul346
User Info.
Chico :)
01:05 AM on 06/18/11
Alex!
The Eventually Home
User Info.
NOOOOOO. SF sold out. So pissed.

Does anyone know when they go on regular sale?
08:37 AM on 06/18/11
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
I want a new album.
02:29 PM on 06/18/11
XJamainX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
been waiting for a Seattle show. last time i saw them was in denver. 8hr drive is better than 15hr
03:12 AM on 06/22/11
secretsforabuck
User Info.
I love the band but it sort of irritates me that they do things like promise a new awesome website 2 and a half yrs ago and what it turns into is a webpage w/ a picture of their album on it that says "new website coming soon". I dont mind them staying out of the spotlight at all. i really respect that but I just wish they wouldn't say they are going to do something and then not go through with it without any explaination.

agreed. i feel like brand new tries to play fans like a man would a woman he knows is into him but doesnt want to make his lustful desire obvious. the longer he ignores her, the more she wants him. the more he is an asshole to her, the more she digs him. inexplicable, but in the words of the epic tupac, thats just the way it isssssss

i hope they play at least one of the new "happier" songs so we can feast on the low quality youtube videos, like what happened for bought a bride... which was awesome at the time
04:51 AM on 06/27/11
Nuns On A Bus
`
User Info.
Chico? lawl The Senator is like the poor man's Warfield Theater.

Who cares, just having a band worth seeing in Chico is great news! I think this is the first time a band I've even considered seeing has come to Chico since I was in high school...
07:04 PM on 06/27/11
elgringoguapo
User Info.
Hope they find time to add Vegas or Salt Lake.
10:01 PM on 06/27/11
petethemeat
Balla
User Info.
Who cares, just having a band worth seeing in Chico is great news! I think this is the first time a band I've even considered seeing has come to Chico since I was in high school...
Good point. When I was at Chico State I saw Bright Eyes and Against Me! at the Senator. At least it exists.
02:57 PM on 06/29/11
Nuns On A Bus
`
User Info.
Good point. When I was at Chico State I saw Bright Eyes and Against Me! at the Senator. At least it exists.
Haha exactly how I look at it. It's sad too, because I've talked to one of my coworkers who's about 10 years older than me and he says that in the late 90's to early 2000's tons of indie/punk bands would come through Chico as a place to play between Portland and SF, but then this awful metalhead crowd took over and ever since then we just get a decent band once a year or so.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos