Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Yuck Shook Down Video

Posted by: Kyle Huntington (06/20/11)
Watch the new and NSFW video from Yuck for the track, "Shook Down", in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9.
07:53 AM on 06/20/11
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
08:26 AM on 06/20/11
FueledByRock
Michael Jackson. A million dollars.
User Info.
Same girl from the Rubber video, which I liked more. This one is still cool though.
09:25 AM on 06/20/11
3eb23
The World Is Yours
User Info.
didn't watch the video, but i heard them on xm the other day and had to check it out to see who the band was. i thought i was listening to some band from the 90s. i was hearing a smashing pumpkins influence in there. anyway, now after seeing this post, i looked up their wikipedia. only one album and it was released in february? that's awesome. i had no idea they were a new band. the track i heard was very reminiscient of a 90s band. i think i'm about to blind buy it on mp3 on amazon. only 5.99. worth a shot.
09:34 AM on 06/20/11
ODDSn_nds
ODDSn_nds
User Info.
Solid Band. Not the best off the album, but still a very enjoyable song.
11:36 AM on 06/20/11
StepsInADance
http://taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com/
User Info.
didn't watch the video, but i heard them on xm the other day and had to check it out to see who the band was. i thought i was listening to some band from the 90s. i was hearing a smashing pumpkins influence in there. anyway, now after seeing this post, i looked up their wikipedia. only one album and it was released in february? that's awesome. i had no idea they were a new band. the track i heard was very reminiscient of a 90s band. i think i'm about to blind buy it on mp3 on amazon. only 5.99. worth a shot.
Definitely worth a shot.
One of the best albums of the year (so far) and the best debut of the year (so far).
11:52 AM on 06/20/11
Holly HoX!
User Info.

One of my favorite records of the ywar and definitely one of the best new bands. You're right, very Dino Jr and Superchunk influenced.
03:56 PM on 06/20/11
adamKS
User Info.
great song from a fantastic album. . .didn't care for the video though
05:48 PM on 03/21/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
there was a snake on his penis.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News