AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 52
02:56 PM on 06/21/11
Peerless
User Info.
Man, every video I see of Rise Against; their drummer looks like he's drumming in the most uncomfortable position ever.
03:14 PM on 06/21/11
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
i thought that was awesome.
03:24 PM on 06/21/11
bNz719
Know more.
User Info.
This is why I love these guys.
04:00 PM on 06/21/11
Dr.Cock&Balls
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if that bald guitarist went through a fedora-wearing phase, i wouldn't mind
04:00 PM on 06/21/11
Micklovin
User Info.
I told my dad about this song when endgame first came out and how I hoped it got released as a single. He said it wouldn't because of the issue at hand. If any band were to follow through and release it to touch as many people as possible it's RA. Good on them. Such a killer song and the video moved the shit out of me.

Is there a band out there today that's doing more to male the world a better place than them? I highly doubt it.

This song is going to be huge.
04:04 PM on 06/21/11
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
I didnt mean to come off as a dick im just saying when i went to school everyone was nice to eachother for the most part when we found out someone came out we were like oh whatever let them do them and imma do me.There is definitely more than one type of gay the kind that are quiet and then the loud annoying hey look at me im gay and proud!!....people think bc they are gay everyone hates them when really no one cares they are more focused on themselves then who you are into. i guess i cant talk much about being gay because im not so i dont really know what its like to go through id imagine its hard but nothing in this world should drag someone to the point of killing themselves.
Wow, even when you're trying to be apologetic people still think you're an asshole.
04:27 PM on 06/21/11
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
This band cops too much flak for not playing as fast or hard as they used to but the positive side of that is they are bringing much more exposure to the issues they are tackling now their popularity has skyrocketed. I still love Siren Song the best out of all their records but Endgame is great, probably my favourite record this year so far.
05:52 PM on 06/21/11
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
I like this. A lot.
05:58 PM on 06/21/11
snowboarderkid
Registered Member
User Info.
Great song and an even better music video, what a strong message.
08:39 PM on 06/21/11
fareklol
pjpjpj
User Info.
Man, every video I see of Rise Against; their drummer looks like he's drumming in the most uncomfortable position ever.

AGREED.

On another note, I like everything RA has done. I'm glad their sound has changed and they're not releasing the same record over and over again. As for the message of the video, fuck yeah. My older brother is gay, and I know he had to put up with some shit like this when he was in high school. He knew he was better than those close minded fucks and he's doing well for himself nowadays. Good message is good.
08:51 PM on 06/21/11
donwagenblast
@mylifeisdon
User Info.
Goosebumps.
09:06 PM on 06/21/11
The Minn
User Info.
he also looks very bored and makes drumming look boring
09:08 PM on 06/21/11
The Minn
User Info.
I told my dad about this song when endgame first came out and how I hoped it got released as a single. He said it wouldn't because of the issue at hand. If any band were to follow through and release it to touch as many people as possible it's RA. Good on them. Such a killer song and the video moved the shit out of me.

Is there a band out there today that's doing more to male the world a better place than them? I highly doubt it.

This song is going to be huge.
Lots of bands are doing the same but just are not getting the coverage. Hate "GaGa" all you want but she, sure as hell, is making the world know that there is nothing wrong with people's orientation. As far as the song being huge, i hope but this record dropped dramatically after the 1st week. Also, if people don't see the video it won't have that much of an effect. But I still hope.
09:12 PM on 06/21/11
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
User Info.
Telling the people you don't agree with to "gtfo" or "stfu" is hypocritical, regardless of stance. Stop it. The spirit of this video is to be nice to each other, and writing people off with mean spirited comments contradicts that.
10:04 PM on 06/21/11
Stroke
User Info.
I'm a new RA fan, actually, Endgame's the first record of them that I ever bought so I don't know much about the band but whatever, love the song and this video owns.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos