Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 61
04:36 PM on 04/28/07
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
I wasn't trying to take a dig at the band or the line up this year; just personal preference. I absolutely love Punchline, so I wasn't expecting them to be topped. LBC are great and put on a good show. Melee just bores me. Quietdrive, from what I've heard, sound pretty good. I'll still be there, of course.
I know you weren't trying to take a dig at anyone; I was actually just giving my own opinion.
05:13 PM on 04/28/07
duhpunk
i get my energy from my inner G
User Info.
I went to the BFS/Quietdrive show last night. it was so much fun. and im seeing Melee tommorrow.

what i can say about the dates is that they announced they would be coming back to Florida on this tour.
05:21 PM on 04/28/07
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
I went to the BFS/Quietdrive show last night. it was so much fun. and im seeing Melee tommorrow.

what i can say about the dates is that they announced they would be coming back to Florida on this tour.
I talked to Jaret after the show and he said he wasn't positive. There are gaps on the tentative routing I have, so it's definitely possible. As I said, once we have all of the confirmed dates, you guys will know.
05:25 PM on 04/28/07
duhpunk
User Info.
I talked to Jaret after the show and he said he wasn't positive. There are gaps on the tentative routing I have, so it's definitely possible. As I said, once we have all of the confirmed dates, you guys will know.

what's a ballpark estimate of when this tour will be rolling through, according to the "tentative routing"?
05:30 PM on 04/28/07
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
what's a ballpark estimate of when this tour will be rolling through, according to the "tentative routing"?
Dunno. If it hits Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on 7/2 as another user said, if it's coming here, it probably would be around that time.
05:32 PM on 04/28/07
duhpunk
User Info.
sweet
05:35 PM on 04/28/07
xidreamofyou32x
I need something to believe in
User Info.
how much are the tickets? If they're not really expensive and they have a date in Southern Cali I'll go
06:45 PM on 04/28/07
skankinbri
Look Mom, I'm On The Net!
User Info.
Ventura is still up in the air when I hung with Chris last. He wants them to play at Alpine, but that may or may not work out. BFS was supposed to play AOF's CD Release Show their in Febuary, but that didn't work out. Once again, I was told by Chris that Jarret pitched the idea; however, BFS was not in the area when it happened. Personally, I don't know if having BFS here in Ventura would be a good idea, but that's just my opinion. Oh and a little random fact about AOF and Hometown shows. Since August 2005, AOF has played a grand total of TWO Ventura Shows hah. Good times, not that I'm complaining.

Oh and Tony, once again from Chris and I hung out the other day, I asked him about the interview you were supposed to do with him, and he has no idea what was going on with that. Any clues?
06:56 PM on 04/28/07
jacnrh
Let's Go Oakland
User Info.
Melee's live show is amazing. I'm glad people are raving about it.

As far as the contest[s] go I'm sure whatever you/they come up with will be great. I'd like to see something ridic though, like with Cobra you could play them at a video game. That would be hilarious.
Anything involving pinata's sounds fun, but that is probably just me.
07:06 PM on 04/28/07
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
Oh and Tony, once again from Chris and I hung out the other day, I asked him about the interview you were supposed to do with him, and he has no idea what was going on with that. Any clues?
We talked a couple times over the past few days, and I'm going to call him on Monday. He mentioned it, and we're going to do it; probably e-mail while they're in the UK/Europe.
07:14 PM on 04/28/07
siimpx
User Info.
i have a confirmed date. House of Blues Myrtle Beach July 2nd doors at 6 show at 630 tickets on sale May 5th.

Chris Jay is fun. A little scary at times but fun.

i am so there. it's about time quietdrive comes to sc.
07:17 PM on 04/28/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
:woot: for having Tony help me do the sponsorships on this one.
07:23 PM on 04/28/07
skankinbri
Look Mom, I'm On The Net!
User Info.
We talked a couple times over the past few days, and I'm going to call him on Monday. He mentioned it, and we're going to do it; probably e-mail while they're in the UK/Europe.

allright. Good luck with that. That is....if he does answer his phone again.
07:53 PM on 04/28/07
KevInept
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, last year was Lucky Boys Confusion and Punchline in the middle slots. Melee is definitely an upgrade over both (people rave about their live show, and I'm really digging their new CD), and Quietdrive is up-and-coming. They still need a little work on the live show, but so did Punchline last year. I do promise you that there will be more of an "event" feel to the tour this year as opposed to just the bands playing the show and hanging out.

Quietdrive?? Work on their live show are you serious dude?
08:12 PM on 04/28/07
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
In celebration of their latest CD (The Great Burrito Extortion), you should have a contest where the winner gets to eat burritos with the band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos