bones jones
'rrhea
User Info.
love this dude
06:49 AM on 06/23/11
3GunGaz
Claret and Blue
User Info.
Potential of Mark interviewing Liam Gallagher? Surreal!

It's ALSO going to be pretty surreal if I see him around town!

No doubts he's going to get a Chelsea season ticket as well - he needs educating.
06:49 AM on 06/23/11
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
I had no idea he was moving to London.
06:50 AM on 06/23/11
shortymcsteve
User Info.
WTF. Hell of a time to decide to move to another country....
Exactly! hah. I think Mark has gone a little crazy. The fact that he already has people moving all the stuff from his house in LA but he has yet to even buy a house in London is kinda strange.
I wonder how long he plans to live in the UK since he is only taking over 2 boxes worth of stuff and putting the rest in storage. Is he actually selling his LA home? i figured he would have enough money to have both.
06:54 AM on 06/23/11
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
He seems like a really cool guy.
06:54 AM on 06/23/11
p93
hopelessly yours, Alabama
User Info.
Blah. I'd be way more interested in seeing them if their tour WASN'T a huge production. I suppose it's one of the perks of being popular. Also, it's really hard to have sympathy when a man like Mark Hoppus talks about big scary album deadlines and single releases. I love the dude, I do, but they have had ample time to have their priorities in line and it just hasn't ever felt like Blink was the one that mattered that much. We'll find out in two weeks, whatevs.
06:56 AM on 06/23/11
Chrisj182
User Info.
Mark needs to do an autobiography, i'd be in tears of laughter at every line. That aside, the first single can't come soon enough.
07:01 AM on 06/23/11
espio123
Chaos Is Power
User Info.
First time in a while Mark has posted something we actually haven't heard already, this is what I wanted to hear.
07:03 AM on 06/23/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
Potential of Mark interviewing Liam Gallagher? Surreal!

It's ALSO going to be pretty surreal if I see him around town!

No doubts he's going to get a Chelsea season ticket as well - he needs educating.
True, definitely needs to support a more northern team....
07:04 AM on 06/23/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
Exactly! hah. I think Mark has gone a little crazy. The fact that he already has people moving all the stuff from his house in LA but he has yet to even buy a house in London is kinda strange.
I wonder how long he plans to live in the UK since he is only taking over 2 boxes worth of stuff and putting the rest in storage. Is he actually selling his LA home? i figured he would have enough money to have both.
I thought he meant his stuff was going into storage until he had found a place in London?
07:05 AM on 06/23/11
MindspiN
Deep Mind Wanderer
User Info.
livin the dream
07:13 AM on 06/23/11
fakeyellowlight
User Info.
I really like Mark. But, as a blink fan, I have to start getting very nervous about the quality of this album. I'm the first to roll my eyes when a band says that "the new album is the best stuff we've ever recorded!!!" and then have it be mediocre. But with that said, reading between the lines here, or the lines themselves, it seems that (ironically) the album is being rushed. And that they are just starting to find their 'sound' for the album now, just starting to hit the stride in terms of recording, and the album has to be finished in 5 or 6 weeks. We may get only a glimpse of this album's potential because of the deadline. But, hey, no excuses. They've made too many broken promises. Gotta deliver.
07:16 AM on 06/23/11
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
new single to label in 2 weeks. yes.
07:17 AM on 06/23/11
The_Blackout94
Chances are, I'm injured
User Info.
I thought he meant his stuff was going into storage until he had found a place in London?

I'm pretty sure that's what he did mean.

And it really is cool that he's moving to London. However, seeing London as a tourist destination and thinking you want to live there is totally different to actually living there. Lots to get used to.
07:18 AM on 06/23/11
blinkATL-182
User Info.
I've been ignoring all Blink hype since the end of their last full US tour cause I just couldn't take all the rumors or only being able to read lyrics and the so called "demos" that leaked, but this actually has me pretty hyped for their new album. Mark Hoppus is just awesome.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums