Username
Password
TV News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
TV
Inside AP.net

Dia Frampton On The Voice

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (06/23/11)
Dia Frampton of Meg and Dia recently covered R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion" on The Voice last night. You can check out her performance here.

Submitted by I ARE RAY

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 35
05:10 PM on 06/23/11
Dr.Cock&Balls
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i LOVE Meg & Dia, but i haven't really liked Dia's solo performances on The Voice
05:11 PM on 06/23/11
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
I never watched this stupid show, but God damn (pun intended) that was great!!
05:23 PM on 06/23/11
HopeHadCrashed
I know exactly what goes on...
User Info.
This has been in my head since I heard it Tuesday. I absolutely love it.

I'm sooo ridiculously proud of her for making it to the finals!
05:25 PM on 06/23/11
oceanblue
Every day I'm getting older.
User Info.
Absolutely flawless.
05:41 PM on 06/23/11
Steve Zapp
Driving East / Steve
User Info.
She's a great singer and performer however I'm still indifferent about her being on the show in the first place. A 16 year old girl who has a great voice got cut, I feel it isn't right.
06:03 PM on 06/23/11
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
Another great song
06:07 PM on 06/23/11
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
Already said previously, but flawless. She's been fantastic every step of the way.

And about the whole "boo she had a record contract before, she's undeserving" thing, why is that criticism always solely aimed at Dia? Javier was signed to Capitol Records for six years. He also had songs that charted on the Billboard Hot 100, something Meg & Dia never had. I think it's stupid to single her out when a lot of the artists have either been signed to major labels, released many albums, toured extensively, or a combination of the three. The bottom line is that Dia hasn't had that big break yet, and The Voice has nothing stipulating that you can't have been formerly signed by a record label.
06:37 PM on 06/23/11
Steve Zapp
Driving East / Steve
User Info.
What is "Big Break?" Fact is there are people on The Voice that makes it unfair to the unknown talent who have yet to have a chance unlike others on the show. It's not right but its America.
06:41 PM on 06/23/11
KatastrophiE
idiot savant
User Info.
Composure, beauty and creativity; i enjoy her swag. i still don't believe in competition of this nature
06:57 PM on 06/23/11
TheBestBet
Toph
User Info.
She's a great singer and performer however I'm still indifferent about her being on the show in the first place. A 16 year old girl who has a great voice got cut, I feel it isn't right.
Do you also realize that someone who received a lot of attention from American Idol is also on the show, who also stared in Rent on Broadway. That's is nothing compared to Dia's resume.
07:04 PM on 06/23/11
Steve Zapp
Driving East / Steve
User Info.
Do you also realize that someone who received a lot of attention from American Idol is also on the show, who also stared in Rent on Broadway. That's is nothing compared to Dia's resume.

I do.

What is "Big Break?" Fact is there are people on The Voice that makes it unfair to the unknown talent who have yet to have a chance unlike others on the show. It's not right but its America.
07:35 PM on 06/23/11
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
Even if she doesn't win the competition her and her sister are going to blow up because of it.
08:09 PM on 06/23/11
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I loved this performance, but I'm sad that Xenia went home. She's like a younger Adele, and her voice is only going to get stronger with age. I didn't want either Dia or Xenia to go home. I'd much rather have Beverly, Vicci, Dia, and Xenia as the final 4.

Javier is good and all, but he's already had so many chances.
08:19 PM on 06/23/11
I ARE RAY
blah
User Info.
Even if she doesn't win the competition her and her sister are going to blow up because of it.

and the rest of the band..
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums