Username
Password
Equal Vision Records News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 76.
09:21 AM on 06/24/11
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I said I didn't read past the first part. You're showing your own stupidity by trying to prove a point and say something that was never said. And than looking even more stupid by saying that om&m are talented while putting down wcar. You sure are the idiot here.
You're completely right. I'm an idiot. /facepalm

"Sorry I didn't read your post. Because it started with something stupid."

You read my post, yet contradicted yourself by saying you didn't. Whether you read just the first part, or only the last part. You still READ it.

I'm done arguing about a rise-core band that won't be around in 5 years. I'm having more fun mocking your idiocy.
09:21 AM on 06/24/11
BLESS THE FAZ
IS THAT A FAT JOKE?
User Info.
The Flood > WCAR
09:34 AM on 06/24/11
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
Better than the song I heard yesterday.. but still not liking the flow really. I really loved to move on is to grow, hopefully I hear some more of that style
09:41 AM on 06/24/11
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
You're completely right. I'm an idiot. /facepalm

"Sorry I didn't read your post. Because it started with something stupid."

You read my post, yet contradicted yourself by saying you didn't. Whether you read just the first part, or only the last part. You still READ it.

I'm done arguing about a rise-core band that won't be around in 5 years. I'm having more fun mocking your idiocy.
Except that they're headlining over huge bands, and doing huge nation wide tours. So you're the idiot saying they won't be around in 5 years.

You defend a band that barely writes their own music. You look stupid, not I.

EDIT: Also...you're calling wcar a risecore band that won't be around in 5 years? Except....om&m ARE on rise and in a year no one will even care about their latest release.
10:17 AM on 06/24/11
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
I like the other song better
10:39 AM on 06/24/11
I'mOnAHorse
Yeezy Season
User Info.
Maybe they need new brothers so they can actually grow
10:52 AM on 06/24/11
4Glory
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Except that they're headlining over huge bands, and doing huge nation wide tours. So you're the idiot saying they won't be around in 5 years.

You defend a band that barely writes their own music. You look stupid, not I.

EDIT: Also...you're calling wcar a risecore band that won't be around in 5 years? Except....om&m ARE on rise and in a year no one will even care about their latest release.

WCAR probably won't be around in 5 years though. Scenecore as a whole is really starting to lose steam.

Yeah it's still popular with the Facebook tweener crowd, but the radio is not embracing it as much and people are moving en masse to indie and inspirational pop-punk as the next fad genres.

No matter how big a scenecore band is now, I can't see dudes still rocking those emo haircuts and playing grunt/chugging music with clean choruses sung by guys with their balls in a vice in 2016.
11:38 AM on 06/24/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
The point was to give om&m music credibility while denying wcars. Thats the stupid part.
They're on the same level man, I don't like OMAM, but they aren't musically more or less talented than WCAR.
01:37 PM on 06/24/11
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
User Info.
I like it.
02:43 PM on 06/24/11
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
I love their screaming vocals, but that's about it....
03:06 PM on 06/24/11
Stouffs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
IDK what it is about Joey's song's but the mix is always off. Certain things are always louder than others. Boo.
04:44 PM on 06/24/11
Miss Heartcore
If I look back, I am lost.
User Info.
And the worst EVR band award goes to....
compared to who? Blood on the Dance Floor? Brokencyde? Jeffree Starr?
06:55 PM on 06/24/11
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
I wasn't impressed by the lyrical content, but otherwise I like it a lot. People who don't listen to this kind of music will call them generic, but there's a good reason they stand out above similar, smaller bands.
10:37 AM on 06/25/11
niclliot25
User Info.
Geez I wasnt blown away by these guys and I dont listen to them really, but judging by the comments people make it seem like this is god awful. Definitely heard a lot worse music than this.
11:45 AM on 06/25/11
slowmotion90
User Info.
Generic music is something we have to live with. Boring music however, is not. These guys are making extremely convoluted music about subjects that are really tiresome and uninteresting. Brotherhood and growing: Interesting when they're not growing at all as a band. I'm honestly saddened that you looked that deeply into poorly written music.

Bands like Of Mice & Men, Our Last Night, Emery, The Devil Wears Prada, etc etc put out very enjoyable music, with somewhat generic and cliche melodies and lyrics.

The clean vocalist can't sing, live or in the studio. Drunks singing karaoke are better. God knows pitch correction and auto-tune cannot save him.

This band puts out nothing that is interesting. Every track is a snooze-fest, and they need to stop being a Joey Sturgis cover band.

You might want to get your ears checked, cause There For Tomorrow and The Wonder Years sound nothing like this Rise-core shit-fest.

That is not what he wanted to say. He said that nearly every band in every genre makes music that was done before in some way. Therefore everything could be interpreted as "generic".
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS