05:17 PM on 04/30/07
altemose09
User Info.
how did it just make it that song is old
05:53 PM on 04/30/07
jimboj917
Jim!
User Info.
It's kind of wierd how this song got so popular when tons of better songs that it completely rips off never did.

seriously, i've been so anti-red jumpsuit craparattus forever and now this happens. that's just how it goes i suppose, the true artists are the ones that are admired by the artists themselves and usually remain unknown to the general public.
06:53 PM on 04/30/07
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
Oh...I thought it already had. They have another single out now, right?
07:52 PM on 04/30/07
genericmadness
Registered Loser
User Info.
It's kind of wierd how this song got so popular when tons of better songs that it completely rips off never did.

They are the "emo" version of radio butt-rock.

This has gotta be one of my least favorite songs and to make matters worse every girl I know is like O i love that song! I really hate this band

Is it just me, or does this band scream "fake"?

i completely agree! there is nothing i like about this song or band. they just wont go away!

seriously, i've been so anti-red jumpsuit craparattus forever and now this happens. that's just how it goes i suppose, the true artists are the ones that are admired by the artists themselves and usually remain unknown to the general public.

I love every one of you, for real.
09:50 PM on 04/30/07
MikeyEdge FL
Blue Jeans And White T-Shirts
User Info.
this band is lame with an equally if not lamer name. they should contract aids and so should everyone who listens to them.
10:34 PM on 04/30/07
N8IVIin0rity
User Info.
this s0ng is awful.
10:39 PM on 04/30/07
stand revealed
User Info.
Is it just me, or does this band scream "fake"?
i don't know much about their beginings, but i don't ever recall seeing them out there building a following, paying their dues doing shitty tours. it was like, bam straight to virgin, in a tour bus, and all over tv and radio. i saw them "headlining" a show in seattle and they carried themselves on stage like they should be opening a show. if they still have a career in 3 years, i'll be amazed.
02:17 AM on 05/01/07
RIPFenixTX
User Info.
am i the only one that gets tired of people who post replies just to complain? I mean, it's cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But it's just kind of depressing to think that the people who complain the most are more often than not, the ones that claim that the world is so negative and there is nothing good. I don't know, just a thought.
07:41 AM on 05/01/07
Chevy114
User Info.
Just when I was starting to get tired of it, the rest of the world starts to like it?
07:14 AM on 05/02/07
BFH Drums
User Info.
I don't get it. No matter how many times I hear this song, I still enjoy it. I really don't know why I can't get sick of it.
12:28 PM on 05/02/07
sensesfail18782
Jukebox Romeo
User Info.
Do they feel like men...

now that they are on the charts?

Haha that made me chuckle.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates