Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 58.
12:40 PM on 06/30/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
It's basically the "Bands that have gone shit" tour... wait, i don't know if Sevendust is still decent nowadays
12:49 PM on 06/30/11
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
tap out shirts and monster hats!
02:08 PM on 06/30/11
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
escape the rape tour.
02:13 PM on 06/30/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
It's basically the "Bands that have gone shit" tour... wait, i don't know if Sevendust is still decent nowadays
Sevendust is still half way decent...at least I feel so. I saw them like last year. But Avenged Sevenfold are still good. Their live show is fucking amazing. I think I might go if they get another Jersey venue--I don't wanna go to Camden -___-
02:22 PM on 06/30/11
saturday_snow_squall
www.dailyslicemag.com
User Info.
lololololol
02:26 PM on 06/30/11
alexa_ATL
Pretty eyed, pirate smile
User Info.
At least when a bunch of shitty bands tour together at once they aren't put on tours with actual good bands.
02:32 PM on 06/30/11
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Ah the old "Let's check out what this person likes and make fun of them for it" gag. It's been done soooo many times. If you're going to insult me, find another reason than the bands I listen to. Plus I'm sure more people would listen to Limp Bizkit than Craig's Escape the Fate.
Yeah cause a band popularity automatically makes them better. ETF, Limp Bizkit, and all the bands on this tour are garbage anyways.
02:52 PM on 06/30/11
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Sevendust is still half way decent...at least I feel so. I saw them like last year. But Avenged Sevenfold are still good. Their live show is fucking amazing. I think I might go if they get another Jersey venue--I don't wanna go to Camden -___-
I agree, they still have a good live show. I just can't get into their new stuff though.
02:55 PM on 06/30/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Yeah cause a band popularity automatically makes them better. ETF, Limp Bizkit, and all the bands on this tour are garbage anyways.
ehh. A7X puts on a great show..same with TDG and Bullet. All the others are pretty bad. And I'll do the old gag and make fun of you for your music tastes. Hey Monday? We Came as Romans? And a bunch of safe bands for this site.
03:26 PM on 06/30/11
Dr.Cock&Balls
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sick, last day in the bay area
looking forward to some sweet pranks

The "All These Bands Sound the Same" tour.
if you're deaf & or ignorant
04:23 PM on 06/30/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
I agree, they still have a good live show. I just can't get into their new stuff though.
Nightmare took some time to grow on me, and I sometimes try to forget Selftitled ever existed. Minus like 2-3 songs. But I dunno I hope they come out with some new stuff I saw them with Hollywood Undead at their first show with that kid from Confide doing drums. And he's actually a lot better than I thought. So I dunno maybe the next album they do will be a lot better.
05:30 PM on 06/30/11
TomWhaley
The Secondside
User Info.
A7X puts on one of the most incredible live shows out there. Seriously one of the most talented bands out there, yet they have no credibility on this site (figures). Pretty much the only reason I'm going. I could live without the rest of the bands on here.
05:31 PM on 06/30/11
TomWhaley
The Secondside
User Info.
Nightmare took some time to grow on me, and I sometimes try to forget Selftitled ever existed. Minus like 2-3 songs. But I dunno I hope they come out with some new stuff I saw them with Hollywood Undead at their first show with that kid from Confide doing drums. And he's actually a lot better than I thought. So I dunno maybe the next album they do will be a lot better.
I was at Arin's first show too! In Reading. He did great, and he's only getting better. I always tell myself that the self-titled is my least favorite until I listen to it. I think The Rev's drumming is the best on that album. He experiments a lot and has a lot of tasteful and creative beats, especially on songs like Unbound, Brompton and Heaven
06:50 PM on 06/30/11
Stormsubsides
User Info.
I was at Arin's first show too! In Reading. He did great, and he's only getting better. I always tell myself that the self-titled is my least favorite until I listen to it. I think The Rev's drumming is the best on that album. He experiments a lot and has a lot of tasteful and creative beats, especially on songs like Unbound, Brompton and Heaven
Exactly my point haha! It's pretty much a guilty pleasure, but Nightmare I think got over hyped because of Rev's passing. Listening to it as a whole it's a great album, but leaves a little to be desired. But that song they put out...uhhh Not Ready to Die? It's actually really good I hope it's a sign of things to come.
07:16 PM on 06/30/11
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
ehh. A7X puts on a great show..same with TDG and Bullet. All the others are pretty bad. And I'll do the old gag and make fun of you for your music tastes. Hey Monday? We Came as Romans? And a bunch of safe bands for this site.
haha, I'll give you Hey Monday (definitively my biggest guilty pleasure band) but WCAR is a pretty talented band with a great live show. Although I suppose they are pretty generic. I'm not really sure what to say about the "safe bands," as they are some of my favorites.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests