AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
03:40 PM on 07/01/11
HometownHero
User Info.
too bad this "label" is pressing this...dude needs to take a lesson on how to put out releases.
Cwhit? Is that you?
05:45 PM on 07/01/11
HometownHero
User Info.
I mean, I'm not super fond of Joe either- I'd rather it come out on a different label, and he knows that, but I'll buy this to support the Graduate.

Put aside silly differences. Support an amazing band who's unfortunately leaving us far too soon.
Does he? Or does he not give a shit about your existence?

Joe! Weigh in on this please!
05:59 PM on 07/01/11
HometownHero
User Info.
I don't think we screwed anything up, and if there was something to fix, why wouldn't I be fixing it? Anyone that actually knows me knows I take a great deal of pride in what I do and tend to be a perfectionist. Criticism comes with the territory, but when it's baseless criticism from people who have no idea about the specifics behind the issues they are bitching about, it is annoying.

It's not like I'm going to get into specifics about business details, and it's not like I can make people understand the industry. People will always complain even if their expectations are unrealistic to begin with.

I don't care what he thinks about me. I find it silly that he wishes somebody else was releasing it, but he is entitled to his own opinion. I'll do what I'm doing and keep focusing on the releases, and maybe he'll change his mind once the final product is out.
Good no one should haha.

Can I ask when you think you'll have a date for this and for Lakes? I really want the Lakes one.

Also you've inspired me to start my own label. We're doing CD not vinyl yet but just thought I'd share that tidbit.
11:30 PM on 07/01/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Yeah I used to really dislike Joe (not sure if he still hates me) but seeing his passion, fire, hunger, etc. is exciting especially for someone like myself who is trying to start their own label. I feel horrible for all the shit I threw him. And what's great about Joe's label thus far is that it's been albums that he genuinely has loved and gushed over and now he gets to work with those artists and their work.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos