Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 48
06:54 PM on 07/01/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I didn't include it in the write-up, but we've also discussed Horror Show. It's a matter of demand. Obviously I am a huge fan, but we'll see what happens.

So bummed about this even though I already knew. The official announcement just makes it real. Please don't miss out on the final shows. These guys deserve to see the how much people love them one last time.
I would buy these records. I hope there is enough demand. There better be. This band changed my life.
07:11 PM on 07/01/11
Handicapdhotdog
Roll Tide.
User Info.
07:14 PM on 07/01/11
xckid31
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
keep up the good work on these releases
07:19 PM on 07/01/11
anamericangod
User Info.

Making it sound like I don't give a shit about anyone who buys the records is far from accurate. I'm doing this to 1. Help artists and 2. To get people albums they want. I don't see how that translates into me not caring about my customers.

I don't think I'm hard to get in touch with, and I think I've answered everything that needs to be answered.

I'm available on here, on Twitter, and through the webstore.

Our direct email is americandreamrecs at gmail dot com. We reply to everything except the occasional generic band press email.
07:25 PM on 07/01/11
Handicapdhotdog
Roll Tide.
User Info.
Not my words, and i'll buy anhedonia and horror show if/when you put them out, but maybe you should post that there.
07:29 PM on 07/01/11
anamericangod
User Info.
Not my words, and i'll buy anhedonia and horror show if/when you put them out, but maybe you should post that there.
If they have questions, they can send me a message. I'll be more than happy to answer whatever I can.

Also, if people have advice or suggestions, why wouldn't I listen? My comments were directed toward the people had nothing constructive to say.
09:04 PM on 07/01/11
Hojonny
youtube.com/crashtestprod
User Info.
I didn't include it in the write-up, but we've also discussed Horror Show. It's a matter of demand. Obviously I am a huge fan, but we'll see what happens.

So bummed about this even though I already knew. The official announcement just makes it real. Please don't miss out on the final shows. These guys deserve to see the how much people love them one last time.
Would totally buy a Horror Show vinyl. Like you would not believe.
10:20 PM on 07/01/11
2LW
I'm starting to decompose
User Info.

You're the fucking man Joe!

As for everyone, shut the fuck up. It's awesome enough that this is happening.
10:46 PM on 07/01/11
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hahaha or him. Cwhit, Bear Claw, that one other guy that always went apeshit. What a crew.
Wasn't me. Seriously. I woulda said it on my own account.
11:07 PM on 07/01/11
Mibabalou
Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here
User Info.
Im kinda surprised at the amount of people that dont like Joe, I think its really cool he is doing something he cares so much about.

Id rather buy something from someone who genuinly cares.
11:29 PM on 07/01/11
Mibabalou
Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here
User Info.
Damn, I just read all the stuff on vinylcollective and it seems a smart move would be to go on that site and perhaps explain things a little better, they make it seem you dont care about customers at all, which if true you wont have a label for long.......

http://vinylcollective.proboards.com...d=63194&page=4
11:30 PM on 07/01/11
HometownHero
User Info.
Yeah I used to really dislike Joe (not sure if he still hates me) but seeing his passion, fire, hunger, etc. is exciting especially for someone like myself who is trying to start their own label. I feel horrible for all the shit I threw him. And what's great about Joe's label thus far is that it's been albums that he genuinely has loved and gushed over and now he gets to work with those artists and their work.
12:09 AM on 07/02/11
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
Will definitely pick up Anhedonia.
01:37 AM on 07/02/11
salmarnirecho
several.
User Info.
Anhedonia I'll pick up no question. I'd love for Horrorshow to be released too.
02:56 AM on 07/02/11
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Man, people love to hate Joe. Don't understand.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos