Username
Password
General Announcement News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 59.
03:05 PM on 07/05/11
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
I know one of the guests for a fact...it's going to be huge. i dont know if i can post anything but it's a band from NJ and it will be a reunion for them. i'll also just say that gabe saporta will be at this show.

don't break my heart. i'm on vacation in north carolina when this show is happening. i'm gutted, but since i saw the movielife at bamboozle i'm not as torn about this, but god damn, if midtown is a guest, i might have to leave vacation a few days early to come home for this. (chances of it happening are unlikely, but midtown would totally make it more likely!)
03:15 PM on 07/05/11
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
I take a break from AP for three hours and when I come back everyone is hyping a Midtown reunion at the last Movielife show?

Feels like it's 2006 in this thread.
03:15 PM on 07/05/11
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
don't break my heart. i'm on vacation in north carolina when this show is happening. i'm gutted, but since i saw the movielife at bamboozle i'm not as torn about this, but god damn, if midtown is a guest, i might have to leave vacation a few days early to come home for this. (chances of it happening are unlikely, but midtown would totally make it more likely!)
Definitely not Midtown
03:23 PM on 07/05/11
MikeYabs
User Info.
Definitely not Midtown
After walking away from the computer after I posted that, I figured as much, but I get excited whenever speculation stirs about a possible midtown reunion.

Still bummed that I won't be around for this, regardless of who the special guest is. At least I'll be at the TEN reunion show.
03:36 PM on 07/05/11
krockradio24
User Info.
04:30 PM on 07/05/11
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
Silent Majority would be cool if Best Buy takes the barricade down. Just this once, guys. Come on.
04:47 PM on 07/05/11
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
Glassjaw.
05:27 PM on 07/05/11
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
I'm going with either Lifetime or The Number Twelve Looks Like You if not Midtown.

Also TEN or Hidden in Plain View might be longshots.
05:29 PM on 07/05/11
MikeYabs
User Info.
Anything Daryl Palumbo related could be the special guest, whether is be glassjaw (most likely) or head automatica (not as likely), since him and vinnie are bros.
05:30 PM on 07/05/11
seraph1214
Sing you to coma, so to speak.
User Info.
Guess I'll fucking never get to see this band live.
06:29 PM on 07/05/11
MatAutomatica
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know one of the guests for a fact...it's going to be huge. i dont know if i can post anything but it's a band from NJ and it will be a reunion for them. i'll also just say that gabe saporta will be at this show.
why in the world would Midtown give up the opportunity to make a TON of money to play their own reunion show by playing with a band that was less popular than they ever were?

and why would the Movielife pick a band like Midtown to do a farewell show with? the hype from Midtown playing for the first time in x amount of years would COMPLETELY overshadow the Movielife playing their last show ever.
07:47 PM on 07/05/11
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
User Info.
I'd be okay with Nightmare of You and IATA...
08:57 PM on 07/05/11
imarealboy21
User Info.
wow
08:58 PM on 07/05/11
newvenice
User Info.
I might have to take this is as truly my last chance to ever see The Movielife and make the trip from East Lansing, MI. I recently got to tell Vinnie that "40 Hour Train Back to Penn" changed my life so it's probably about time that I repay them.

http://www.facebook.com/newvenice

http://newvenice.bandcamp.com

RIYL Glassjaw, Thrice, Brand New
09:42 PM on 07/05/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Ugh, if a ticket to NYC wasn't 400+ I'd go to this for sure.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS