Username
Password
Mayday Parade News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 86 of 86.
05:33 AM on 07/08/11
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
seen mayday parade yesterday. i can't wait for their new album :))
05:59 AM on 07/08/11
Nexus Strife
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sweet, I loved ALIR, the two that Derek wrote were actually my favorite songs other than Jamie All Over and When I Get Home.
08:37 AM on 07/08/11
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Excited to hear the single...
01:11 AM on 07/09/11
Zmayday
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
heard a few songs off this cd...incredibleee..get stoked
Where did you hear them?
10:22 AM on 07/09/11
BeenHereFor1000
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Where did you hear them?

Well, if this guy is really Tom Falcone, he's the one who took photos for them on the mini tour they did with Select Start leading up to Bamboozle. So I'd assume that's when he heard them.
05:22 AM on 07/12/11
PurpleDinosaurs
User Info.
The last two tracks on the album, I Swear This Time I Mean It and The End. I don't hate co-written music. I just hate when it is poorly done with the goal of a hit song for the radio.
Oh good those are my favorite :]
07:36 PM on 07/18/11
zong
this is just a part i portray
User Info.
Someone said that this new album could be a glorious comeback, or a huge disappointment. I'm really hoping for the first one.

I don't understand why people won't even bother to check it out after it's released, especially all those hyped up Go Radio fans. Normal people should hope that when they listen to a new song that it will be good. But seriously? It sounds like some of the people here are praying that it'll sound bad. I love me some Go Radio, but it seems to me that the farther Jason goes, the farther away his music sounds from ALIR. Go Radio has NOT filled the void that ABH left. It's almost as if Jason is trying to completely trying to separate himself from the way Mayday Parade used to sound. So with the release of this new album, I am not looking for more Jason Lancaster. I am looking for the old Mayday. I KNOW that you Go Radio fans miss the old Mayday gig, no matter how much you love Go Radio now. So let's all hope we can find it in their new album. Let's all hope that it will be GOOD.
11:25 PM on 07/26/11
i'm a big deal.
Streets ahead.
User Info.
This better be good.
11:24 AM on 07/27/11
musicmakesme
@Clare_OShea
User Info.
So with the release of this new album, I am not looking for more Jason Lancaster. I am looking for the old Mayday. I KNOW that you Go Radio fans miss the old Mayday gig, no matter how much you love Go Radio now. So let's all hope we can find it in their new album. Let's all hope that it will be GOOD.

Well said. On a side note, you'd make a great speech writer.

With the tracklisting, it's almost like they tried to resist doing the long, ALIR-esque song titles but got to the last 3 tracks and thought "fuck it." I've always loved their song titles!
11:11 PM on 07/27/11
melbabyx
melbabyx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Honestly, I don't know how you can sit here and start bashing on an album you haven't even heard yet. If your a fan of Mayday Parade, then don't get your knickers in a twist so quickly because you're not as thrilled as someone else is about the album. More importantly, don't criticize the band based off what the song titles are. They might really surprise you and shut you right up. Just enjoy the fact that they're keeping the fans updated about song titles and giving us a preview at one of the songs and stop hating on them. Not a fan of Mayday? Then why are you on this forum...no need to cut other people's happiness down just because your brooding.

I'm very excited for this album to come out.
11:13 PM on 07/27/11
melbabyx
melbabyx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Someone said that this new album could be a glorious comeback, or a huge disappointment. I'm really hoping for the first one.

I don't understand why people won't even bother to check it out after it's released, especially all those hyped up Go Radio fans. Normal people should hope that when they listen to a new song that it will be good. But seriously? It sounds like some of the people here are praying that it'll sound bad. I love me some Go Radio, but it seems to me that the farther Jason goes, the farther away his music sounds from ALIR. Go Radio has NOT filled the void that ABH left. It's almost as if Jason is trying to completely trying to separate himself from the way Mayday Parade used to sound. So with the release of this new album, I am not looking for more Jason Lancaster. I am looking for the old Mayday. I KNOW that you Go Radio fans miss the old Mayday gig, no matter how much you love Go Radio now. So let's all hope we can find it in their new album. Let's all hope that it will be GOOD.
Preach.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News