ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
I am very confused about this review.
08:41 PM on 07/11/11
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
So am I missing some sort of reference with the score when compared to the review text? Is it sarcasm? I'm very confused here.
12:45 AM on 07/12/11
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
The score is what it is because it's the lowest I can make it. The spots that say .25 only say that because those categories don't allow an N/A entry. I'm not trying to make some grand gesture or statement for or against the rating system. The score isn't 3% or 0% or even 100%. The score is completely irrelevant, hence my asking people regard it as an N/A, because it's non-applicable for an album of this nature.

But people will just ignore this post too, so whatever. Stay based.
I think that's kind of silly. It's a rap album. Not really different in "nature" to the point where it can't be graded on a scale. I might understand your point if you could get rid of the score all together, but you can't and that's how the site does its reviews. Why have them at all if they're going to be used to give the wrong idea of an album?

So if the album is truly great, I think you're doing it a disservice because as we all know, people look at score before anything else. And that might be stupid but the score shouldn't tell a different story than the review itself.

I honestly thought you thought the album was shit and that the review text was a wall of sarcasm, which considering the retarded shit he puts on YouTube, I wasn't too surprised.
03:40 PM on 07/12/11
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
I do not think the fact that it is a rap album is the reason at all why he didn't want to score it. That being said, I think you can score this album despite it's message and ideas being put on the table.

Ah, I apologize, I didn't mean it to sound like that. I was just pointing out that it's not different enough from other respectable rap albums (or any other genre) to warrant not getting a score.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos