Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 104 of 104
07:54 PM on 07/12/11
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
You could come up with something better? I think the quote is really all you need to understand that this is funny and dumb.
I could not. I'm horrible with witty titles. And I suppose you're right. The quote pretty much does sum up the interview/thread.
08:13 PM on 07/12/11
Spencer Control
So it goes.
User Info.
That is ridiculous. Ugh. Especially the bit about Christians. Just... stop it. You have to be trolling.

But I have to admit, I like the DVD idea.
10:25 PM on 07/12/11
ellagos
Stay awesome everyone ;)
User Info.
........Ben's statement is obviously slightly hypocritical (particularly if you look at the bands previous album), but i can see where he is coming from and he is right when he says Asking Alexandria are coming away from that scene.
10:52 PM on 07/12/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Seriously, it bothers me that they think they're so creative and innovative. And the part where he whines about Christian bands talking about their faith makes him look like a fucking twat.
and the funny thing is that most christian bands (underoath, august burns red, as I lay dying, norma jean) are of a higher caliber than these guys. I'm not even christian but I respect how these guys keep their faith as an important part in their lives and make great music to boot.

Shit, if anything, I hate the fans more than the bands.

thats not fair. i don't really get why people are annoyed by what other people are wearing/how they do their hair/etc. its this guy who thinks he's God's gift to metal that's the real problem. i know alot of people like to hate on slipknot but this guy is insane if he thinks he can compare his sad excuse for a band to slipknot, especially SK's earlier material

This coming from a band that sounds like papa roach meets august burns red. Who are they also to tell christian bands not to preach on stage? They can do whatever they want. P.s. these ass wipes look like every scene band band out their.
please don't ever compare august burns red to these fucks. just as a favor i'm asking you as another human being, please.

Or ABR. They're both on the mainstage. Just seems like a coincedence.
at minnesota at least, ABR (and a day to remember) drew the biggest crowds at warped. even bigger than relient k and simple plan, who were both huge a few years back. so idk if jealousy or not but either way he's completely off-base about the christian bit. the most I have ever seen a christian band talk about a religion is literally less than a minute the whole show, and its not even preaching. its more along the lines of "we're christian but thats cool if you're not, we hope you enjoy our music"
11:13 PM on 07/12/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Two things:

1) Anyone who is telling this band to not make music as a career because they're doing it for the money: Quit your shitty job that you only keep because of the money. You hypocritical fucks.

2) If this is a shot at TDWP or ABR, this is pretty low. Two of the best bands in the scene right now, not to mention ABR is legions more talented than AA.
i agree with half of this post. the bottom half.
09:59 AM on 07/13/11
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Well, time to go update the definition of irony on urban dictionary.
truth
10:43 AM on 07/13/11
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
at minnesota at least, ABR (and a day to remember) drew the biggest crowds at warped. even bigger than relient k and simple plan, who were both huge a few years back. so idk if jealousy or not but either way he's completely off-base about the christian bit. the most I have ever seen a christian band talk about a religion is literally less than a minute the whole show, and its not even preaching. its more along the lines of "we're christian but thats cool if you're not, we hope you enjoy our music"
Exactly, they're only saying what they play for. AA are just a bunch of douchebags with big egos. It's only a matter of time before they start embracing themselves as the second coming of Motely Crue and start promoting that on stage.
11:25 AM on 07/13/11
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.
i agree with half of this post. the bottom half.
How can anyone truly expect a band to quit just because people think they're in it for the money? They're making a living doing what they love to do.
11:38 AM on 07/13/11
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
and the funny thing is that most christian bands (underoath, august burns red, as I lay dying, norma jean) are of a higher caliber than these guys. I'm not even christian but I respect how these guys keep their faith as an important part in their lives and make great music to boot.

thats not fair. i don't really get why people are annoyed by what other people are wearing/how they do their hair/etc. its this guy who thinks he's God's gift to metal that's the real problem. i know alot of people like to hate on slipknot but this guy is insane if he thinks he can compare his sad excuse for a band to slipknot, especially SK's earlier material

please don't ever compare august burns red to these fucks. just as a favor i'm asking you as another human being, please.

Haha i with draw my august burns red statement. August burns red is amazing!
12:57 PM on 07/13/11
hdhenryd
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if other bands want to "preach" so be it. if he wants to cuss on stage so be it. dude needs to get off his high horse.
03:56 AM on 07/14/11
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
he doesn't know he is talking about his own band. he's very stupid
04:28 AM on 07/14/11
mikeXXXnj
jesus fucking christ
User Info.

amiright?
07:38 AM on 07/15/11
Kerplunk_23
User Info.
@Asthenia,You know their name and you are bitching,there for yes...they are doing their job.
@Protested Hero You.are.a.asshole.enough.periods.fo r.you.dick!............
@Drow Swordsman You are a idiot of epic porportions and now since you said don't ever make music,I should just to spite you,so you can gain hipster points by claiming it sucks

Some of you really love being dicks on here,and have zero positive comments on anything.
12:45 PM on 07/19/11
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
theres only two kinds of people i hate in this world. racists and mexicans.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos