Username
Password
Dave Melillo News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Dave Melillo
Inside AP.net

Nocturnal Me Pre-Order & Acoustic EP

Posted by: Tony Pascarella (07/12/11)
You can pre-order Nocturnal Me's new EP, Two-Faced, here. It will be accompanied by an acoustic EP, titled One-Faced, which is available exclusively from Apparition Records. Two songs from One-Faced and clips from the entire album can be heard here.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
01:27 PM on 07/12/11
steve187
nah
User Info.
this ep has had like 40 news posts
01:34 PM on 07/12/11
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
this ep has had like 40 news posts
There have been 7 over about 2.5 months. Aside from press releases we receive, we do post about bands/records we as staff members back. This is one of mine.

FYI: If you go to http://www.absolutepunk.net/profile.php?do=editoptions and scroll down, you can filter news that you don't want to see.
01:37 PM on 07/12/11
steve187
nah
User Info.
There have been 7 over about 2.5 months. Aside from press releases we receive, we do post about bands/records we as staff members back. This is one of mine.

FYI: If you go to http://www.absolutepunk.net/profile.php?do=editoptions and scroll down, you can filter news that you don't want to see.

i wasn't complaining, it was just an observation haha. i'm actually looking forward to this it just seemed like there have been so many posts about this and i was obviously exaggerating but 7 is still a lot for one ep.
01:42 PM on 07/12/11
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
i wasn't complaining, it was just an observation haha. i'm actually looking forward to this it just seemed like there have been so many posts about this and i was obviously exaggerating but 7 is still a lot for one ep.
After I posted, it seemed like I came off more dickish than I meant. A lot of people don't know you can filter news, so when that comes up, I try to explain that you can.

Tomorrow I'm going to have an exclusive Dave takes a dump video. Who's ready?

Glad to hear you're looking forward to the new tunes. I've heard both EPs and like 'em a lot. The acoustic one is really well done--sometimes bands half-ass acoustic versions or use weak demos--NM didn't.
02:54 PM on 07/12/11
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
The EP is great. Can't wait for people to hear it.
10:15 PM on 07/12/11
eriatarka24
User Info.
^^
01:15 AM on 07/13/11
KatastrophiE
idiot savant
User Info.
sounds a lil like patrick stump. i want to listen to this album
08:37 AM on 07/13/11
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
The two acoustic tracks he has streaming online are super-duper.
02:54 PM on 07/13/11
apparitionrecs
Music comes first
User Info.

Glad you're looking forward to it! We've had a lot of content (interviews/new tracks/announcements) out for in the past few months... not all of it has been posted. We've tried to keep it relevant with news sites (ie. the studio updates we did weren't posted on here, but we did do them)
Tomorrow I'm going to have an exclusive Dave takes a dump video. Who's ready?

I told you not to share that with anyone...

Thanks for the positive words Lara and Terrance!

The two acoustic tracks he has streaming online are super-duper.

Glad you dig them! The tracks were recorded live acoustic with just a couple of takes... we went for a really raw sound and didn't do any fancy production techniques at all... I like how they sound. The entire acoustic record is available exclusively on CD via our webstore.

sounds a lil like patrick stump. i want to listen to this album

You aren't the first to make that comparison. The best one I've heard so far is probably 'a poppier Eye Alaska'. 'Catchy' and 'sexy' are also two words most people have used! The record is out on July 19th, so make sure you give it a listen and support the band if you like it!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests