AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47
05:07 PM on 07/13/11
Whalejaw
Kind of surprised how many people are sticking up for This Addiction. Best part of that album was the b-sides.
05:13 PM on 07/13/11
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Kind of surprised how many people are sticking up for This Addiction. Best part of that album was the b-sides.
same
07:17 PM on 07/13/11
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
If Dans' two B-Sides were on the album, it would have been much better. However, I think all of his songs that made the album are very strong and Matt had a couple of great ones too (Dead On The Floor, The American Scream, Dorothy).
08:53 PM on 07/13/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
If Dans' two B-Sides were on the album, it would have been much better. However, I think all of his songs that made the album are very strong and Matt had a couple of great ones too (Dead On The Floor, The American Scream, Dorothy).

agreed.
09:33 PM on 07/13/11
collideoscopic
User Info.
This band is just cheesy and awful live.
Wrong. Just saw them two nights ago in Denver and it was one of the most fun shows I've been to in a long time.
12:56 AM on 07/14/11
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Wrong. Just saw them two nights ago in Denver and it was one of the most fun shows I've been to in a long time.
you must be deaf then haha im kidding in all honestly it was probably just a bad show when i saw them. opening for rise against, but really i was just their for thrice. To be honest though the only album from them i really liked this far was the crimson. never checked out their older stuff and the new records to me were kinda meh.
11:36 AM on 07/15/11
circasurviver
Sammy Davis Jesus
User Info.
you must be deaf then haha im kidding in all honestly it was probably just a bad show when i saw them. opening for rise against, but really i was just their for thrice. To be honest though the only album from them i really liked this far was the crimson. never checked out their older stuff and the new records to me were kinda meh.
No I've them live twice and they were amazing each time.
11:58 AM on 07/15/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I really love this. I need the vinyl
03:57 PM on 07/16/11
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
Excellent review overall. Calling "Every Thug Needs a Lady" bland is a tad rich.
05:06 PM on 07/16/11
XSTAYGOLDX
Sorceror Supreme
User Info.
every thug was the best track on the album. I loved this cd and i've been an alk3 fan for years. i feel like this review is wayy of base with what the band had in mind for it.
08:13 AM on 07/17/11
LastDeclaration
mmm tasty
User Info.
this band loves consistently releasing mediocre albums
09:14 PM on 07/18/11
jpgretzky15
undefeated
User Info.
Every Thug = the best song on this album!
02:24 PM on 07/26/11
Peter Black
Black Cat Hustle
User Info.
"washing away the disappointing taste of 2010's This Addiction" <--- What are you talking about?!? That was such a great album. It was an awesome thank you album to their fans that have been there from the begining. They recorded in the same studio with the same producer from God Dammit.

This Addiction was a great album
10:55 AM on 07/27/11
collideoscopic
User Info.
I really love this. I need the vinyl

Just got my "beer brown" vinyl pre-order n the mail a few days ago which came with a free cd in it. Win-win and nice package.
11:37 AM on 07/27/11
breakwall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Maybe I'll Catch Fire > albums

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT