Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
11:26 AM on 05/09/07
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.
Is this the band that sings that incredibly gay song with the lyrics "Your love is my heart disease!" on the Saints Row soundtrack.

If so, lol.

Considering I pointed out that line in the review, I'm thinking you didn't even read it. Good job.
02:33 PM on 05/09/07
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.

I can't have a little fun with what I write?
04:11 PM on 05/09/07
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.
I liked this review, I love you, and want to marry your pen hand--but you gave this album WAY too much credit. This band is g.e.n.e.r.i.c, generic with little hearts over the i's.

You might be interested in the fact that I'm writing a book, then.
04:49 PM on 05/09/07
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.
I didn't read it. I saw the name and looked at the ratings. Sue me?

Sue you. Right.

No but members like you are why I get discouraged with this site. The least some could do is have a little courtesy and read what we have to say and not just look at the ratings, which are kind of meaningless. I'm for abolishing ratings so we can weed kids like you out.
05:29 PM on 05/09/07
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.
That is awesome that you judged me for the fact of this one review. New Years Day rung a bell in my mind as the band from Saints Row and that song made me laugh. I commented asking if it was. I found it was, so regardless I wasn't gonna read it. If I was interested in the band I would read it. If the band was from a record label I enjoyed I would of read it. If the band was a band that I heard of but never stuff from I would of read it. If I was bored I would of read it.

Btw, it's a huge problems that people look at the rating and now read the review? I'm sure there is worse on this website then someone look at the ratings of an album and then closing the window.

Settle down.

EDIT: I don't see many problems with this website. Good people, good times, the only thing that sometimes gets out of control is people making deals out of nothing. I love this website and I plan on being around for awhile, just saying.

Yes, it is a huge problem(s) that kids look at ratings and promptly judge without letting us justify our writing. Maybe not in your case, but it brings up bad memories of such things happening. I don't need to settle down, pal. I'm as calm as can be. If me having a slight problem with something warrants you telling me to settle down, then by all means follow me around the forums because you'll be typing it a lot.

And I'm not even going to address that fact that this site makes a big deal out nothing, because that'll happen in 95% of all online music communities.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests