Username
Password
The Cab News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Cab
Inside AP.net

The Cab's Symphony Soldier Release Date

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (07/18/11)
The Cab will release their new album, Symphony Soldier, on August 23rd. The first single, "Bad," is now available on iTunes and our review of the record can be found here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 40
12:13 AM on 07/18/11
Madasahatter93
User Info.
That's the LEAD single?
12:16 AM on 07/18/11
LetsStartOver
User Info.
Oh wow, didn't expect that at all. I'm still excited though! Hope I can see these guys on the All Time Low tour this summer.
12:20 AM on 07/18/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
A 95% from Joe? A lead single that sucks pretty badly? Yeah, this album is going to get panned across this site. I don't think I'll be enjoying it much
12:26 AM on 07/18/11
MSIndulgence
www.signaturemistakes.com
User Info.
Isn't this on RCA records?
12:26 AM on 07/18/11
kitdoor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"It hasn't been an easy journey for pop trio The Cab"..

Trio? I thought it was just two dudes now? Wonder who will play drums and guitar for them on tour..
12:29 AM on 07/18/11
LetsStartOver
User Info.
"It hasn't been an easy journey for pop trio The Cab"..

Trio? I thought it was just two dudes now? Wonder who will play drums and guitar for them on tour..

I think they still have their original bassist.
12:34 AM on 07/18/11
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
wow that clip was horrid.
12:35 AM on 07/18/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
A 95% from Joe? A lead single that sucks pretty badly? Yeah, this album is going to get panned across this site. I don't think I'll be enjoying it much

Come on, "a 95% from joe" as if I hand out 90's left and right. I've only rated 1 album a 90% in the 5 or whatever years I've been reviewing, and that was over three years ago. I wouldn't have written so much if I didn't completely feel this way. If people are going to pass on this because I typically like a lot of shitty music then that's their own ignorance they have to deal with.
12:52 AM on 07/18/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Come on, "a 95% from joe" as if I hand out 90's left and right. I've only rated 1 album a 90% in the 5 or whatever years I've been reviewing, and that was over three years ago. I wouldn't have written so much if I didn't completely feel this way. If people are going to pass on this because I typically like a lot of shitty music then that's their own ignorance they have to deal with.
that wasn't what I was suggesting in the slightest.

You like very poppy rock, everyone knows it. Not a bad thing, I agree with you at least 70% of the time.

And I'm not saying people are passing on it due to your review, or that you gave it a high score. People are going to dislike it for being a poppy pile of cheese and glitz. No matter if they read your review or not.
12:55 AM on 07/18/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
that wasn't what I was suggesting in the slightest.

You like very poppy rock, everyone knows it. Not a bad thing, I agree with you at least 70% of the time.

And I'm not saying people are passing on it due to your review, or that you gave it a high score. People are going to dislike it for being a poppy pile of cheese and glitz. No matter if they read your review or not.

Well if that's the case then that's fine. If they're not going to like it solely because of what it is then whatever, nothing I can do to change their mind.
01:18 AM on 07/18/11
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
seems so soon.
not a fan, but I'll check it out once it's out
01:30 AM on 07/18/11
birtcho
is...
User Info.
Probably should be huge, like Whisper War
01:32 AM on 07/18/11
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
dude, fuck anyone who tells you that the music you like isn't good. let them go beat off to bon iver and think they're better than you, their opinion doesn't matter.
01:47 AM on 07/18/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
dude, fuck anyone who tells you that the music you like isn't good. let them go beat off to bon iver and think they're better than you, their opinion doesn't matter.

Ha, that's the funny thing. I don't like Bon Iver...don't even like The Wonder Years that much. However I'm never going to attack people because of what I think. I know what those bands mean to people and why they might deserve a 100% or 95%, even if I don't care for them. Sucks that people can't feel that same way toward me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests