AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 21 of 21.
09:09 PM on 07/18/11
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
not a bad band or song, but i mean the effect on the screaming at the beginning is used in every metalcore song I've ever heard. and its pretty generic otherwise as well....
11:38 PM on 07/18/11
aboutmeaboutyou
User Info.
i live in the same place as these guys and ABR and every local band here wants to be ABR. annoying to say the least
11:48 PM on 07/18/11
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is shit. Their emulation of ABR is just pathetic, even more so since they hail from Lancaster.
I also find it strange that Greiner is down with Adam Gray, surely he knows that Gray is a crap drummer.
06:40 AM on 07/19/11
Mikeallover
User Info.
Came here to say the girl in the video was pretty hot..
10:13 AM on 07/19/11
giantintheocean
User Info.
This is shit. Their emulation of ABR is just pathetic, even more so since they hail from Lancaster.
I also find it strange that Greiner is down with Adam Gray, surely he knows that Gray is a crap drummer.
abr is cool with them because they remember being an up and coming christian metalcore band. also, adam gray is sick, you're a fool if you don't think so. matt greiner will tell you that himself.
04:03 PM on 07/19/11
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
abr is cool with them because they remember being an up and coming christian metalcore band. also, adam gray is sick, you're a fool if you don't think so. matt greiner will tell you that himself.
Gray might be a good drummer off the record, but I know middle schoolers that can play better than he can on the album. Aside from flipping sticks, I just don't see what he has to offer.
Compared to a drummer like Greiner, he's nothing.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests