Username
Password
Four Year Strong News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 57.
10:35 AM on 07/25/11
kskillzz
User Info.
I feel the same. Especially after this
"The record's not a punk record, it's not a pop-punk record, it's not a hardcore record, it's a rock record."
That quote scared me too
10:52 AM on 07/25/11
gtrman09
User Info.
This record is going to shit all over Burning at Both Ends. And I think it's going to shit all over EOTW too. These guys are ridiculously talented, I don't think they're capable of making a bad record...

/fanboy prediction
11:17 AM on 07/25/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
i love this band. i don't care what people say, i connect with their music more than any other artist. "One Step At a Time" helped me and my family survive my fathers' passing in November. Without that song I don't know where my little brother and i would be.
11:59 AM on 07/25/11
jacobg2000
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
SWEET.
and yeah, i don't like Set Your Goals as much...they don't sound like FYS to me. D:
12:03 PM on 07/25/11
mms13
User Info.
I thought EOTW was garbage compared to RODT
12:28 PM on 07/25/11
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
apparently SYG chose to make a generic pop-punk record (whick is maybe why a few of their songs sound a little like FYS) while FYS, on the other hand, chose a more creative approach. so I don't think comparing both bands makes much sense.

colour me stoked
12:30 PM on 07/25/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
will it be better than SYGs latest?
Yes
12:36 PM on 07/25/11
jonisthenewblac
User Info.
stoked, i just hope i dont sike myself out too much, i hate the waiting game though for sure
02:12 PM on 07/25/11
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
Wow, I bet the people who thought RODT was better than EOTW are the same that wish that The Wonder Years would release another Get Stoked On It!
03:26 PM on 07/25/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
so excited for this
03:57 PM on 07/25/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
Hope this is better than Set Your Goals' last album. It definitely had some moments, but just seemed too boring for them.
03:58 PM on 07/25/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
I feel the same. Especially after this
"The record's not a punk record, it's not a pop-punk record, it's not a hardcore record, it's a rock record."

Hah, it's kinda funny you brought that up. Y'know some Pop-Punk bands aren't all for this "New Wave of Hardcore-ish Pop-Punk".
04:13 PM on 07/25/11
wakozako123
wat
User Info.
Wow, I bet the people who thought RODT was better than EOTW are the same that wish that The Wonder Years would release another Get Stoked On It!
I agree with this. I like seeing a band grow and take a new direction with their music. It would be boring if they kept releasing albums that sounded like their old stuff.
04:18 PM on 07/25/11
jrmyj
User Info.
I swear if it's not complaining about Josh then it's comparing them to SYG.

I like when bands mature and dont release the same album over and over, I'm really excited to hear new stuff from them.
04:51 PM on 07/25/11
aldelpriore
Sup?
User Info.
Hah, it's kinda funny you brought that up. Y'know some Pop-Punk bands aren't all for this "New Wave of Hardcore-ish Pop-Punk".
I'm not really for that either? I don't know. I don't want rise or die all over again. And I know bands have to mature. But the pop-punk worked really well for them (with or without synth).
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests