Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Trophy Scars
Inside AP.net

Trophy Scars Update

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (07/25/11)
In a recent message board post, Jerry from Trophy Scars mentioned upcoming vinyl releases of their previous material, a live/studio documentary DVD, a split 7" (possibly with This Will Destroy You), an acoustic digital EP and an upcoming "musical" full-length.

Submitted by Mochem

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
09:44 AM on 07/25/11
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
I like seeing splits where the fanbases really don't overlap much. Good exposure for both bands.
09:50 AM on 07/25/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Stoked for everything this band does, but particularly about the vinyl
09:57 AM on 07/25/11
IWasHerHorse
User Info.
I could really be into a split like that.
10:06 AM on 07/25/11
Cameronisonfire
I want my toast with butter and jam
User Info.
Wow, great update. That split is a dream right there. Yall should come down to Austin and play with TWDY.
10:40 AM on 07/25/11
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
Alphabet. Alphabets. on vinyl would be incredible. Their other stuff has a perfect vinyl sound too. Definitely going to pay attention to this.
10:50 AM on 07/25/11
Brissona
Dye the World
User Info.
what are they gonna be up to after this last show they're doing?
10:56 AM on 07/25/11
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
So glad they're putting out a full length. I honestly expected NBND to be their last release
11:02 AM on 07/25/11
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Spoke to them at their last show yesterday and they said they wrote an 8 minute long song that they wanted to put out digitally.
11:44 AM on 07/25/11
Toner
I'll Always Never Know
User Info.
That all sounds awesome, but it probably won't mean a thing to me as I won't get anything they release delivered to me. I got on to them a good few times when "Darkness, Oh Hell" was released to get it delivered to the UK and every time they responded saying they'd sort it out and I'd get nothing but dead air for a few weeks til I chased it up again.

I tried again recently as I wanted "Never Born, Never Dead" on CD, but same thing is happening again.
01:10 PM on 07/25/11
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Everything in that post sounds absolutely amazing. Trophy Scars, I love you.
02:35 PM on 07/25/11
xlife2lifelessx
Whalestep?
User Info.
alphabets on vinyl? yes please
04:20 PM on 07/25/11
Mochem
User Info.
That all sounds awesome, but it probably won't mean a thing to me as I won't get anything they release delivered to me. I got on to them a good few times when "Darkness, Oh Hell" was released to get it delivered to the UK and every time they responded saying they'd sort it out and I'd get nothing but dead air for a few weeks til I chased it up again.

I tried again recently as I wanted "Never Born, Never Dead" on CD, but same thing is happening again.
If you had problems ordering straight from the band's store, MerchNow carries both NBND and Darkness. That might be a better option for you.
04:53 AM on 07/26/11
Toner
I'll Always Never Know
User Info.
If you had problems ordering straight from the band's store, MerchNow carries both NBND and Darkness. That might be a better option for you.
Cheers for that Mochem! Just ordered both the EPs off MerchNow, so that's a lot easier than hassling the band again.

It's a shame they don't have Bad Luck on there too, as I can't seem to find the CD anywhere except for their webstore.
06:27 PM on 07/26/11
Mochem
User Info.
Cheers for that Mochem! Just ordered both the EPs off MerchNow, so that's a lot easier than hassling the band again.

It's a shame they don't have Bad Luck on there too, as I can't seem to find the CD anywhere except for their webstore.
No problem! If I ever see Bad Luck for sale anywhere else, I'll try to remember to message you about it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests