Username
Password

09:43 AM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
ThePartialGlow
Pizza dude's got thirty seconds.
Little Elm, TX
Male
WR questions: keep Fitz (1st round pick last year) or Jennings (2nd round pick last year)? Is Brandon Lloyd (waiver pick-up last year) a one-year wonder? Especially with Orton gone?
09:52 AM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
there are multiple jacksons

haha best post of this thread so far

I would assume he means DeSean....and that's a tough choice to make between the players he listed.

Where are you drafting this year in your leagues draft?
10:02 AM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
WR questions: keep Fitz (1st round pick last year) or Jennings (2nd round pick last year)? Is Brandon Lloyd (waiver pick-up last year) a one-year wonder? Especially with Orton gone?

DOes your league take away your draft picks if you keep the player from that round the previous year? If so, I'd keep Jennings and get a stud with your 1st round pick.

I'm torn on Lloyd because i was one of the many that benefited from picking him up early last year, but I just can't see him repeating what he did.
10:05 AM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Yes. Even if he's the exact same WR, he's still got Tebow throwing to him. That's an 80/20 run to pass kind of offense this year.

And it depends on the QB situation in Arizona. I'd say Jennings is the safer bet to keep, but, Fitz has been practiicng with Kolb and would obviously be his favorite target if he ends up there.
10:07 AM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
preppyak
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
DOes your league take away your draft picks if you keep the player from that round the previous year? If so, I'd keep Jennings and get a stud with your 1st round pick.
This.

And if the same is true of Lloyd, where you don't have to give up anything more than your latest round pick, then I'd keep him simply because he is a WR1 on a team that is likely to be behind in a lot of games and will throw a lot. You can always drop him a few weeks in if he isn't producing
11:40 AM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
Do u guys think Stevie Johnson will continue to put up good numbers? QB situation is kind of a mess there...but it was last year to, and he did well.

Trying to figure out who to keep, and who to move in my keeper.
11:42 AM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
startBBtoday
Do u guys think Stevie Johnson will continue to put up good numbers? QB situation is kind of a mess there...but it was last year to, and he did well.

Trying to figure out who to keep, and who to move in my keeper.

the bills QB situation for once isn't a mess, it's Fitzpatrick, who Johnson did well with last year.
12:05 PM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
ThePartialGlow
Pizza dude's got thirty seconds.
Little Elm, TX
Male

I'm torn on Lloyd because i was one of the many that benefited from picking him up early last year, but I just can't see him repeating what he did.

Yeah, we lose that pick based on the round the keeper was chosen the year prior. I'm with you guys on Jennings. Thanks for the input.
03:42 PM on 07/28/11 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
Arian Foster=Beast. That is all.

I wouldn't expect the same performance this year. History is against him, but we'll see.
10:09 AM on 07/29/11 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 27 Years Old
I wouldn't expect the same performance this year. History is against him, but we'll see.

agreed
11:13 AM on 07/29/11 
User Info.
preppyak
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
the bills QB situation for once isn't a mess, it's Fitzpatrick, who Johnson did well with last year.
This. If anything, Fitzpatrick is more established, and if he struggles, Thigpen succeeded in that system before.
He also had a torn ligament in his knee while doing that last year...

You're right that he probably won't put up as large of numbers, but, compare him to the other top pick options. Adrian Peterson has a sketchy QB situation, Chris Johnson is holding out...only Ray Rice really improved his situation (removing a vulture). I think Foster is still a pretty clear cut #1 pick.
11:21 AM on 07/29/11 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
You're right that he probably won't put up as large of numbers, but, compare him to the other top pick options. Adrian Peterson has a sketchy QB situation, Chris Johnson is holding out...only Ray Rice really improved his situation (removing a vulture). I think Foster is still a pretty clear cut #1 pick.

I'm not saying he's not #1; it would be awfully hard to pass him up. But historically speaking, RB's rarely do what he did two years in a row. I saw a chart (which I can't find now) which showed the last 20 years of running backs who scored at least 18 touchdowns in a season, and out of 23 players, only 9 equaled or improved the next year.

He could still have a good year, and he's a valid #1 pick, but I wouldn't say it's automatic.
12:24 PM on 07/31/11 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
Maurice JDrew, Ray Rice or Jamaal Charles.

PPR Keeper League..with distance TD points.

Also Jennings or Desean J
12:29 PM on 07/31/11 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
Maurice JDrew, Ray Rice or Jamaal Charles.

PPR Keeper League..with distance TD points.

Also Jennings or Desean J
Rice. McGahee is gone, and they signed Vonta Leach today.

Jennings.
12:41 PM on 07/31/11 
User Info.
dpatrickguy
Easton, MD
Male - 22 Years Old
Rice. McGahee is gone, and they signed Vonta Leach today.

Jennings.

This.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests