Username
Password
Video News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40.
07:50 PM on 07/26/11
silent_platypus
Elected Asskicker
User Info.
Damn, Jake has some sweet dance moves haha. Can't believe nobody's commented on that yet.

The auxiliary percussion you catch him doing throughout the video is pretty cool too. All over the place.
09:45 PM on 07/26/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Hmmm, I've been trying to get into this band for a few years now. I just don't understand the hype. They're not bad by any means, it just doesn't stand out to me. There's some interesting riffage, going on in there...but from what I can see that looks pretty standard for them, and not that exciting. Also the vocals are pretty grating.

Not sure what to think, might check them out at Warped. Might not.
they were the best band at warped, in terms of energy. go watch them and then listen to Constellations in full, you will become a true believer.
09:46 PM on 07/26/11
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
They are not creative or that technical at all compared to other bands (atleast not in the guitar and bass aspect). Throwing in a salsa part in one song doesnt make them creative. Bands like BTBAM, After The Burial and Protest The Hero blows them out of the water in making technical and creative "nu-metalcore".

I used to like them before but they are practically taking parts from older songs and putting them in new songs. For example 2.00 in up against the ropes and the intro to empire, the breakdown @ 2.05 in back burner and the breakdown @ 0.20 in internal cannon.
just because they aren't as technical as BTBAM doesn't make them any less of an awesome band
11:18 PM on 07/26/11
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Aoty
11:38 PM on 07/26/11
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.
The only band from who I will ever accept synchronized headbanging
I think Dustin and JB make headbanging look the best it's ever looked.
06:19 AM on 07/27/11
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Video is lagging ridiculously on my computer.
07:19 AM on 07/27/11
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
very meh
07:59 PM on 07/28/11
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
^this
08:28 PM on 07/29/11
Aperi Oculos
find me a place to begin
User Info.
I think Dustin and JB make headbanging look the best it's ever looked.
Plus the fact that this band just doesn't follow some simple chug pattern when they do chug. They may have similar sounding parts in songs but this band's ability to execute technical parts and really make metalcore - a genre that is pretty much known for its generic bands - interesting.
12:23 AM on 07/30/11
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.
Plus the fact that this band just doesn't follow some simple chug pattern when they do chug. They may have similar sounding parts in songs but this band's ability to execute technical parts and really make metalcore - a genre that is pretty much known for its generic bands - interesting.
So true. I love how often they do breakdowns in not so common time measures. I've spent hours replaying parts of their songs trying to get the rhythm down.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests