Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

Tom Delonge Starts BoomerlovesBoobies.com

Posted by: Jason Tate (07/26/11)
Tom Delonge (Blink 182, Angels and Airwaves) was diagnosed with skin cancer last year. He says he's all ok though, and that for the upcoming Blink tour he will be doing VIP meet and greets to raise money for Cancer Awareness. You can sign up here to be part of this.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 140.
03:40 PM on 07/26/11
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
That's crazy. Glad he's all right.
03:40 PM on 07/26/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
On the topic of Blink, "Up All Night" hit #10 on the alt charts this week on radio.
03:41 PM on 07/26/11
CstSnow
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose
User Info.
Scary stuff, glad it doesn't seem super serious.
03:44 PM on 07/26/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
For as much as these guys share about their personal lives, I'm surprised this didn't come out before now.
03:44 PM on 07/26/11
Say Hello 87
User Info.
crazy, glad he's alright though
03:45 PM on 07/26/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
That's crazy, must have caught it early as it appears as though he hasn't gone through chemo (unless he's got some cracking wigs!). Best of luck to his recovery
03:48 PM on 07/26/11
fredrico0012
Listen to Less Than Jake
User Info.
My question is why not support a cancer research or skin cancer organization instead of a breast cancer foundation?

I don't like how breast cancer has become the hip cancer to raise money for when there are so many kinds.
03:48 PM on 07/26/11
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
My question is why not support a cancer research or skin cancer organization instead of a breast cancer foundation?

I don't like how breast cancer has become the hip cancer to raise money for when there are so many kinds.
Tom's actually been working with Keep A Breast for many, many, many years. This isn't something new.
03:49 PM on 07/26/11
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
On the topic of Blink, "Up All Night" hit #10 on the alt charts this week on radio.
I'm really glad to hear that.
03:51 PM on 07/26/11
Jason Tate
User Info.

I don't like how people on the internet use words like "hip cancer" or try and take away from someone doing something to help others.
03:52 PM on 07/26/11
dlee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's to betting this hardship will be the inspiration of a song on neighborhoods with tons of reverb as well as an anthemic, universal, proclamation about life, death and love.
03:53 PM on 07/26/11
Jon02
User Info.
I don't like how people on the internet use words like "hip cancer" or try and take away from someone doing something to help others.

If there was a 'like' button on this site...

Defiantly agree with this post.
03:54 PM on 07/26/11
t3hmilkman923
Subliminal mind fuck, America
User Info.
wow, that explains soo much of the wait for the new album... i take back everything i said about blink taking forever and tom not being part of blink
03:56 PM on 07/26/11
t3hmilkman923
Subliminal mind fuck, America
User Info.
agree x100
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums