Username
Password
Plus 44 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Plus 44
Inside AP.net

What's my blog again?

Posted by: Jamie Pham (05/16/07)
Mark Hoppus of Plus 44 has updated his blog about covering "What's My Age Again" on their current stint on the Honda Civic Tour.

Submitted by Carv!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 114.
08:16 PM on 05/16/07
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
Mark Hoppus' Myspace Blog:
what's my age again?
for the past year and a half we have been saying how +44 will never play blink-182 songs. in interviews, when people ask about it, we say it won't happen, we think it's lame, etc. last week we changed our minds. and tonight during our set we played what's my age again. you see, travis and i LOVE our history with blink-182, and it seems a shame to let those songs sit dormant forever because of what happened two years ago. and that song is SO much fun to play. so why not? it was awesome to play that song live again. we're having the time of our lives out here. see you at the shows.
08:19 PM on 05/16/07
xerovision1
lies
User Info.
blink 182 was bad.
Tim McCall
TBD
User Info.
I would love to see this. However, I think I would find it weird without Tom's little introduction about him finding the guitar intro being hard to play.
firewater
the ransom
User Info.
at least they're covering the part of blink that i loved. I really want to see a video of this. When they play Make You Smile, Victoria from Cobra Starship sings instead of Carol.
08:20 PM on 05/16/07
just-in.
Burritos and New Found Glory.
User Info.
Yes!!
08:26 PM on 05/16/07
Drum182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I agree with Mark on both sides of this issue. Tom quit the band and they have the right to play the songs that Mark wrote... If they decided to stay together I would say that they could play the whole Blink library. This is a tasteful and simple pre-reply to all of the shit they would've gotten for playing a blink song after their original statement. BRAVO! I'm stoked to hear this!
08:26 PM on 05/16/07
the blues
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
25 pages.
08:30 PM on 05/16/07
Greg
User Info.
sweet
08:30 PM on 05/16/07
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
if this same exact situation happened with Tom/AVA everyone would be talking shit... just saying
08:31 PM on 05/16/07
RememberFminus2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hhahaha.

I remember everyone made fun of tom for playing blink songs, and everyone over here said how much they respected mark for not playing blink songs now mark agrees that its not a big deal and everyone will magically agree.

as i said before who the hell cares, they were all such big parts of blink let them play the songs, its not a big deal.
08:32 PM on 05/16/07
Jason Tate
User Info.
Nope.
chrisstahl
chris
User Info.
i love angels and airwaves
Jason Tate
User Info.
if this same exact situation happened with Tom/AVA everyone would be talking shit... just saying
He does play Blink songs.
trindaddy
Trinconceivable
User Info.
i dont see why they shouldn't. tom does some blink and boxcar stuff on tour with no shame, and they should cover blink material
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests