Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 538
07:34 AM on 07/31/11
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I'm a Christian and found faith by myself and I agree with everything Soupy says. It's not like he is wrong, he has his opinion and I have mine. I Won't Say the Lord's Prayer doesn't bother me at all because honestly, some churches try way to hard to be something "religious" and end up just being pompous. Not all Christians or religious folks are arrogant assholes, just some.
This
07:35 AM on 07/31/11
Farley
User Info.
he didn't right the sentence dumbass. it's from an interview...a speaking interview.

Clearly, you have Soupy's back bro. I don't know if he would have yours being you used the wrong write.

I wonder what Soupy's stance on the whole Oxford Comma situation is?
07:47 AM on 07/31/11
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he didn't right the sentence dumbass. it's from an interview...a speaking interview.
But you wrote this one. lol
07:49 AM on 07/31/11
mikeXXXnj
jesus fucking christ
User Info.
Hoping this was intentional
AMERICA. It was early I meant write. but now I'm going to go with it. because i'm clever.
07:49 AM on 07/31/11
xkevincarrx
User Info.
Who is Soupy?
07:50 AM on 07/31/11
LoginBanned
WWW.REALDEALONSPORTS.COM
User Info.
Oh another musician reads another book and writes a song about it to educate all of us. Bonus cliche points: it's denouncing religion. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
07:56 AM on 07/31/11
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
so this guy thinks the bible is flawed because of commas? well, he isn't exactly as smart as Greg Graffin but whatever, he can believe what he wants.
07:57 AM on 07/31/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
just noticed the little note under your name. good shit, no clue other people on here liked o and a.
There's a few of us here. One person had a note that said "Oh, Uncle Paul!" and of course I had to comment on that lol. If there were more of us, I'd revive the thread.
08:00 AM on 07/31/11
The_Blackout94
Chances are, I'm injured
User Info.
I agree. I am an atheist, but I still like relient k, it doesn't bother me that they sing about god if the music is good.

Exactly the same here. I couldn't care if they sang a song about all hell I would endure as an atheist if the song is good.
08:09 AM on 07/31/11
effall91
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

No, nope, uhhh No!
08:10 AM on 07/31/11
seimagery
User Info.
I feel like this is a huge problem for a lot of people now, and only getting worse. Plenty of people belive in a God, or want to, but church really isn't a way to get to know this God any better, at least for me. And I studied religion at a Christian college a few years ago with every intention of becoming a youth pastor, and had a huge falling out, and I can tell you yes, there are problems with the scriptures. Do some research for yourselves, its always great to be informed.
08:15 AM on 07/31/11
sauce301
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There's a few of us here. One person had a note that said "Oh, Uncle Paul!" and of course I had to comment on that lol. If there were more of us, I'd revive the thread.

haha, damn i never knew. i live in germany so my schedule isnt easy to keep up with the show. what the hell ever happened to ted?

side note: my cousins have a fun uncle named uncle paul. it hurt to laugh that hard at the dinner table.
08:18 AM on 07/31/11
birdman
Don't hold your breath
User Info.
You know, there was a time when Atheism was about not being bothered with the idea of a religion. Now Atheism is it's own religion, with it's own zealots and evangelists, which makes it no different from the institutions they criticize.

Also, I love the implication that being an Atheist is some bold, fringeidea that was just stumbled upon by some pop punk band, and that they are persecuted for it to the extent where they have to write a song to explain it.

Anyways, I still love the band. These kinds of posts just annoy me.
08:24 AM on 07/31/11
seimagery
User Info.
You know, there was a time when Atheism was about not being bothered with the idea of a religion. Now Atheism is it's own religion, with it's own zealots and evangelists, which makes it no different from the institutions they criticize.

Agreed completely, atheists are always trying to argue their point more than religious nuts now it appears. Anytime I say I might believe in God, instantly they will either laugh or mock the idea.
08:28 AM on 07/31/11
agl
User Info.
Yeah, i skip this song, haven't listened all the way through. I respect his right to speak his opinions, and reading the lyrics, I do see some real truths in the song (I believe in God, but I'm skeptical about organized religious groups, most of them get it wrong and bring shame to something I feel is special), however I choose not to give the song my time of day. Just as much as he has the right to state his opinion, I have the right to decline listening to the song, and anybody who has a real problem with the song should seriously just leave it at that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos