Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
08:48 AM on 07/31/11
TheNewBlack88
We'll say no to love, yes.
User Info.
Oh well, oh well would be so amazing if it was 90 seconds shorter. Instead it comes across as overdone, just like this logo.
01:32 PM on 08/01/11
TheNewBlack88
User Info.
are u serious? the ending of oh well, oh well makes the song, without it the song would lack the little extra that makes mayday special
It is the first song on the album. And it drags. Call it what you want, but a 90 second, unstructured outro-thing is not the way to start any album.
11:07 PM on 08/01/11
TheNewBlack88
User Info.
So what you're saying is they should just conform and write an album opener that's similar to every other bands'?? Not sure I get that one. Besides 4 out of 6 songs on TTBDF were over 4 minutes long... including JSYNII, which was the album opener... and Your Song was just 3 seconds shy. And TTBDF never gets crap for its long songs... at least not that I've seen. In fact, most of them are universally praised by Mayday fans.
It's a matter of opinion and my opinion is that I dislike it. I'd also like to add that I've been a big fan for years and cannot sit through most of Tales Told. Sorry dude.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums