1. How did you get your band name?
I'm a solo artist, so I figured my name would suit...lol.
2. How did this band get started?
I started in 2006.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Metallica, Godsmack, Creed, Day of Fire, Three Days Grace, Johnny Cash, Def Leppard.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Metallica - my main influence in music and guitar playing. Daughtry - great artist! I think he would be really cool to work on tracks and tour with! Creed - the first modern band that I found that influences me and I have a similar style to.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Pizza, burgers, Chinese food!
6. Why should people listen to your band?
I'm a solo artist offering new music that is a creative sonic blend of rock who remolds his sound, has thought-provoking lyrics, and offers great melodies and arrangement for the modern audience. I have the drive, will, and determination to go all the way!
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My parents, family support, producer, people I recorded the record with, record company.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Weeding out some of the cookie cutter sound out there and bands that aren't great live. The pop genre of today is hurting with the auto tune and things, but it makes mad $ and that's all they care about.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Girls poll dancing to a Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire" cover on the support polls in the bar and not thinking anything of it...lol.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
The true indie musicians that can ROCK and are worth covering!!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
"It's All Right" (original).
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
The Terminator 2 soundtrack...lol. And Metallica.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Super Speed. The power to run any way in like 10 seconds...awesome!!!!
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Not really. Don't talk too much with the vocals, warm-up fingers/vocals. Take it easy. Get into a good headspace and give it your all!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I love to play video games!
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
I think so. But because Clear Channel and other chain companies own them, they have no indie music acceptance and that's not good! They have to give some people a chance more than just a local show hour on the radio. We've heard the same tracks over and over again! They won't give up their ranking #'s that keep the stations moving.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Take it easy, go to eat, see a flick, spend time at the lake, play guitar, drum, write songs, do some video editing and film making on the side.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I'm a videographer, actor, film maker, and self-marketer.