Username
Password
Jacks Mannequin News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Jacks Mannequin
Inside AP.net

A Jacks Mannequin Pre-Order

Posted by: Jason Tate (08/02/11)
Jacks Mannequin's new album is now available for pre-order.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
12:24 PM on 08/02/11
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
I'm thinking about preodering the vinyl now just to have it, but I have a feeling there's going to be other variants available later and I'm going to shoot myself in the foot. Are there any rumors of limited edition vinyl preorders floating around?
12:24 PM on 08/02/11
pack1bm
Hello Rainey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So excited! I had such high hopes for TGP, and although it was a great album it wasn't exactly what I wanted from the band. Hoping they bring back that poppy sound for the new record.

Also, a new SoCo record would be pretty sweet, right?
12:38 PM on 08/02/11
Nardes
User Info.
$17 to ship the Big Bundle?! Are you kidding me?????

And $14 just for the vinyl?!
12:42 PM on 08/02/11
Shaymojack
User Info.
Really gonna try to get this after missing out on the TBS preorder package a while ago.
12:44 PM on 08/02/11
tht1guyb
El Capitán
User Info.
Already preordered on itunes.... I'll get the vinyl someday
12:54 PM on 08/02/11
DeadPoetic
sr mod
User Info.
Pre-ordered the vinyl package, looking forward to seeing that 12x12 artwork. This is definitely my most anticipated record this year.
01:02 PM on 08/02/11
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
argh, there's too much good music coming out this year. my wallet can't handle it
01:17 PM on 08/02/11
sjb2k1
User Info.
$16 + shipping for a CD? uh, no thanks
01:39 PM on 08/02/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Lololol $23 plus shipping for the vinyl only. Lololololol. I'll wait till they have a Hot Topic variation for $18 (still overpaying) but at least dodge the shipping.
01:49 PM on 08/02/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I am enjoying My Racing Thoughts.
02:25 PM on 08/02/11
essie
User Info.
As much as I'd love to preorder this, Go Merch is one of the worst companies I've ever had to deal with. They screwed up at least three of my past orders and their customer service is poor.

The shipping rates are a joke too!
02:40 PM on 08/02/11
Gleebo
Annyong!
User Info.
Can someone verify the price for shipping the People & Things CD bundle? Is it $16 additional shipping? So $51.99? GoMerch seems to not indicate the shipping cost until you advance past the page where you enter your credit card number.

Id love the autograph but if that's the price Ill just wait until it comes out and grab it somewhere for $9.99 release day. Half the time when I pay for a pre-order it never gets to me on the release day anyway. I did the pre-order for The Glass Passenger the day it started and didn't get it until the Monday afterwards. I already have 3 different autographed JM's posters and two booklets anyways.

Maybe ill just wait until the 2000 limited edition are sold out and say I just missed out as an excuse.
02:44 PM on 08/02/11
june182
User Info.
Can someone verify the price for shipping the People & Things CD bundle? Is it $16 additional shipping? So $51.99? GoMerch seems to not indicate the shipping cost until you advance past the page where you enter your credit card number.

Id love the autograph but if that's the price Ill just wait until it comes out and grab it somewhere for $9.99 release day. Half the time when I pay for a pre-order it never gets to me on the release day anyway. I did the pre-order for The Glass Passenger the day it started and didn't get it until the Monday afterwards. I already have 3 different autographed JM's posters and two booklets anyways.

Maybe ill just wait until the 2000 limited edition are sold out and say I just missed out as an excuse.
I just ordered it and my total was $49.09, so the shipping was $14.10.
04:46 PM on 08/02/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
Does the money come out of your account now or when the record is released?

Edit - don't care, just pre-ordered Horrible Crowes vinyl for £13 including postage. Although I'm a huge fan of JM, I can wait until this is released, can't see Andrew being too happy at fans paying the GoMerch prices for his music
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums