Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Hum Playing Shows

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (08/02/11)
Hum are playing a few upcoming shows. They're also playing the A.V. Fest in Chicago with Archers of Loaf and others.

Submitted by Coughlin's Law

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
12:39 PM on 08/02/11
Cpt. Geech
Foreign Tongues
User Info.
Need Dates Now.
03:16 PM on 08/02/11
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
What?!?!?!?
05:57 PM on 08/02/11
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Never heard of this venue in Chicago but damn I wanna go haha
06:05 AM on 08/03/11
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
User Info.
Hot Damn!

I hope they do something somewhere near me because I'd be there, for sure. I don't see it happening but I'd be more than grateful if it did.
09:33 AM on 08/03/11
Coughlin's Law
AnythingElseIsAlwaysSomet hingBetter
User Info.

Hum! Hum! Hum!

They've been coming out of the woodwork a few times a year but they usually stay in IL. It's great to see them branching out a little. I'm still holding out hope for a new Hum album before I die. Then you'll have me saying "What?!?!?!"
09:53 AM on 08/03/11
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
Hum! Hum! Hum!

They've been coming out of the woodwork a few times a year but they usually stay in IL. It's great to see them branching out a little. I'm still holding out hope for a new Hum album before I die. Then you'll have me saying "What?!?!?!"
I'll have a fit if they ever release new material again. I just never got to see them live, so the prospect of them doing more shows is amazing, even though I'll certainly have to travel because they'd never trek anywere near here.
10:03 AM on 08/03/11
Coughlin's Law
AnythingElseIsAlwaysSomet hingBetter
User Info.
I'll have a fit if they ever release new material again. I just never got to see them live, so the prospect of them doing more shows is amazing, even though I'll certainly have to travel because they'd never trek anywere near here.

Seconded.

I'm still holding out hope that Centaur will release a second album and maybe, maybe, they can work out a Centaur/Hum tour. Of course it will probably only go through Illinois and Wisconsin, hitting all the finest sausage and cheese bars, but IF that were to happen, I'd have to get my happy ass out of Texas and up there.

Having had the pleasure of seeing Hum live 5 or 6 times, I'd say if you can somehow travel to one of their very infrequent shows, do it. I was shocked at how great their sound transfers from album to live show. Sonic orgasms blowing out their speakers.
06:08 PM on 08/03/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wish I could see them soooo bad!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives